Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* KRAZZYYY GURMEETIANS 16 *!! (Page 41)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 10550

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

@asha di adn veena di

i think she might mean tht by votes they might have decided the top three for this week

she has read somewhere tht gc,gia and isha are in top three

May be...but I am not convinced because, if they just tell who got the highest votes, its ok...but top 3 Ouch

Let it be...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 10550

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by Varnita.

Ravi Krishan Got Eliminated !!
.

very very old and late news..tell somthing newLOL

ROFL ROFL
AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 6808

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
any news?
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by Varnita.

Ravi Krishan Got Eliminated !!
.

very very old and late news..tell somthing newLOL

ROFL ROFL
Monkey Emoticon
VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 33286

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by Varnita.

Ravi Krishan Got Eliminated !!
.

very very old and late news..tell somthing newLOL

ROFL ROFL

chirichathu mathi doLOL
-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supransi

any news?

LOLLOL
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by ana56

@asha di adn veena di

i think she might mean tht by votes they might have decided the top three for this week

she has read somewhere tht gc,gia and isha are in top three

May be...but I am not convinced because, if they just tell who got the highest votes, its ok...but top 3 Ouch

Let it be...LOL

yup di
let it be
we knw tht GC cant be in bottom three so top three kya chakkar hai? yeh bhi pata chal jayega
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by Varnita.

Ravi Krishan Got Eliminated !!
.

very very old and late news..tell somthing newLOL

good point diLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index