Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* KRAZZYYY GURMEETIANS 16 *!! (Page 18)

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

congrats on new thread

thanx anu dear

when will u update ur ffs
i m so addicted to ur ffs
just read the recent updates and they were amazing

MSK_4ever IF-Dazzler
MSK_4ever
MSK_4ever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururockss

Originally posted by ARSALAkhan

ok tabeer dear
i too prayed for jaanu
aur tasbeeh bhi kiya yaar

@arsala
yaar i knw who is on to
just leave it MSK is the best so it s better tht they havent include his name
we love msk and we will love him till the end forever
no poll can increase or decrease our love fro him

@anu
yup dear we rock till next week i mean till sunday hopefully we will finish atleast three more thread ahahaaa

Hmmm, rite...
MSK and his love will remain forever in my heart!!!!
thanx dii for making me understand, just wanted to share it with someone and whose better than you all...

aw u r welcome dear
just chill yaar
i dont want his name to be mentioned in any other poll after i saw tht bollywood name poll
the members there bashed GC to hell
they even called him...
i cant even write the words they wrote for him
shame on them to bash an actor like tht i also dislike some actors but tht doesnt mean tht i got the certificate to bash them
tht poll thread was disgusting
They are just J creatures...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@arsala
rite dear
so never spoil ur mood for a poll
GC is more than a poll for us
123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

aw u r welcome dear
just chill yaar
i dont want his name to be mentioned in any other poll after i saw tht bollywood name poll
they even called him...
shame on them to  bash an actor like tht i also dislike some actors but tht doesnt mean tht i got the certificate to bash them
@red: i don't konw which poll you are talking about...but i agree that whenever GC's name comes some people bash him mercilesslyOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. i will prefer less dose of Gc rather than his bashingOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
@ blue: exactly!!!...even i don't like many celebs. but that doesn't mean that i have the right to bash them!!! i really don't understand these people's mentalityConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

gururockss

MSK_4ever IF-Dazzler
MSK_4ever
MSK_4ever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

@arsala
rite dear
so never spoil ur mood for a poll
GC is more than a poll for us

Ok...
leave it...
and sorry for troubling you...
btw anu's gone???

gururockss

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
just saw our realtive(!!!!) in GC's FP!!!!! poor soul!!!LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

gururockss

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123mitul

aw u r welcome dear
just chill yaar
they even called him...
shame on them to  bash an actor like tht i also dislike some actors but tht doesnt mean tht i got the certificate to bash them
@red: i don't konw which poll you are talking about...but i agree that whenever GC's name comes some people bash him mercilesslyOuchOuchOuch. i will prefer less dose of Gc rather than his bashingOuch
@ blue: exactly!!!...even i don't like many celebs. but that doesn't mean that i have the right to bash them!!! i really don't understand these people's mentalityOuch
mitu i was talking about the poll which tv acto can make a name in bollywood

@arsala
no dear it s ok
let s leave this topic u knw wht m so happy
after 13 threads finally i succed to win the thread who loves msk the most yay!!!!!!!
123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@ ana: oh.. i was not aware of that poll. actually all polls are disgusting. these will definitely result fan fights!...

gururockss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index