Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* KRAZZYYY GURMEETIANS 16 *!! (Page 13)

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 8513

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Hii Asha dii

Hii Ana dii yeah we made it wooohooo u gals moved so fast with previous thread lol good job. 


yup we made it so fast tht u r calling me di ahahhahahLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

AbbyPM Groupbie
AbbyPM
AbbyPM

Joined: 18 July 2012
Posts: 50

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururockss

Originally posted by AbbyPM

@Ana..
uhhh... is dat so... Confused
ye kya pagalpan hai...
hw do I PM nw... Angry

aahhahaaa
ya dear it s new pagal pan
just try to post

it s the enw rule
havent u read the new rules about MIDs from vijay bhai sahabAngry

nooo..
i made anothr ID... bcz in my PM list there were maaneetians who arent AarYanz...
dey wud b unnecessarily troubled with my PM...
whts wrong wd dat.. grrr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockssTanShi_CrazyLuv

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129415

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururockss

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Hii Asha dii

Hii Ana dii yeah we made it wooohooo u gals moved so fast with previous thread lol good job. 


yup we made it so fast tht u r calling me di ahahhahahLOL
hahahaha exactly it feels like its 1 year passed that i have been in this threadWink thats why calling u dii lolll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockssTanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 24833

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
heheh finially back pm my vm to all aryanz..n nw free ..can breath easily

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129415

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

heheh finially back pm my vm to all aryanz..n nw free ..can breath easily
good good btw sorry havent seen ur vm yet had exams today so was busy studying n stuff. 
jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 10550

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyPM

Originally posted by gururockss

Originally posted by AbbyPM

@Ana..
uhhh... is dat so... Confused
ye kya pagalpan hai...
hw do I PM nw... Angry

aahhahaaa
ya dear it s new pagal pan
just try to post

it s the enw rule
havent u read the new rules about MIDs from vijay bhai sahabAngry

nooo..
i made anothr ID... bcz in my PM list there were maaneetians who arent AarYanz...
dey wud b unnecessarily troubled with my PM...
whts wrong wd dat.. grrr

Nothing wrong Abbey...but it will take tome to get used to these new IF rules LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 10550

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

heheh finially back pm my vm to all aryanz..n nw free ..can breath easily

I commented in the thread Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 12723

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ahhh...
me here bt goin...
hv to rest.. cz my back ache is bad n I hv to go to colg tmrw...
so cya in the mrng...
will catch ppl hu'd be there...
m damn sry...
love ol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockssTanShi_CrazyLuvjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index