Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* KRAZZYYY GURMEETIANS 16 *!! (Page 114)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Gals SBB mein Ragini dance aanewaala hai

ho saktha hai from JDJ

will tell when it comesSmile

Oks...waiting Embarrassed

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny.

Originally posted by gururockss

Even i want to see his performanceCry
Ana can you tell me what he and shampa were wearing?

well i just forgot about the clothes when i saw tht there was no plaster on his hand i was too happy to notice the clothes lolz

but ya i think GC weard a white pant and red shirt something same like the devdas performance
m searching for the video yaar

Thanks for the info. Will wait for the video

u r welcome dear
will post the video if i get any link from youtube ok

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Gals SBB mein Ragini dance aanewaala hai

ho saktha hai from JDJ

will tell when it comesSmile

di see sbb u will get a seg today for sure
jenny. Goldie
jenny.
jenny.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

@ Jenny- ur DP is amazing, i loved that scene, and aarti's lovestruck expression!
and of course, I don't need to mention how i love ur aother avis - anything wiwth Gurmeet and I am a goner.

@ all:any seg on sbb/sbs today?

Thanks. I think i like yash the father role the most especially his interactions with anshDay Dreaming 
They do make a cute pair. Someone in the hepldesk who was seeing the show for the first time asked whether all the kids were yash's. I take it as a compliment of Gurmeet's wonderful acting.

Edited by jenny. - 09 August 2012 at 3:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

@ Jenny- ur DP is amazing, i loved that scene, and aarti's lovestruck expression!
and of course, I don't need to mention how i love ur other avis - anything with Gurmeet and I am a goner.

Thanks. I think i like yash the father role the most especially his interactions with ansh.Day Dreaming They do make a cute pair. Someone in the hepldesk who was seeing the show for the first time asked whether all the kids were yash's. I take it as a compliment of Gurmeet's wonderful acting.

O wow! that indeed is a compliment, and a great one too! Truly Gurmeet and Kratika r two excellent actors. As parents, as husband-wife, give them any role and they r going to rock it.

Did u see yesterday's episode? The last bit where Aarti tells Yash to bring the packet, and his fumbling-OMG! Gurmeet was AMAZING. just a few moments back Yash accused aarti baselessly and I was fuming, and then he came up with all those adorable expressions! Terrific acting, the changes he makes within seconds from an arrogant person to someone who realizes his guilt, and then to being adorable and cute-Clap

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 09 August 2012 at 3:14am

jikky_84

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
@asha
i am anu
jenny. Goldie
jenny.
jenny.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

and of course, I don't need to mention how i love ur other avis - anything with Gurmeet and I am a goner.

Thanks. I think i like yash the father role the most especially his interactions with ansh.Day Dreaming They do make a cute pair. Someone in the hepldesk who was seeing the show for the first time asked whether all the kids were yash's. I take it as a compliment of Gurmeet's wonderful acting.

O wow! that indeed is a compliment, and a great one too! Truly Gurmeet and Kratika r two excellent actors. As parents, as husband-wife, give them any role and they r going to rock it.

Did u see yesterday's episode? The last bit where Aarti tells Yash to bring the packet, and his fumbling-OMG! Gurmeet was AMAZING. just a few moments back Yash accused aarti baselessly and I was fuming, and then he came up with all those adorable expressions! Terrific acting, the changes he makes within seconds from an arrogant person to someone who realizes his guilt, and then to being adorable and cute-Clap

I am so glad that we such wonderful actors in this show. Yash and Aarti are characters with lot of depth that you require actors of high calibre to play such roles.

Gurmeet looked so adorable in the last sceneDay Dreaming I just wanted to go and give him a hug and say everything is okLOL

But i was so glad yash got blasted by aarti ...he is seriously delusionalWacko

DMKJ_VB

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supransi

@asha
i am anu

Hey Anu 

Whats up dear Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index