Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon 7/08; With and Without the Wind (Page 2)

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Anything which is not over done and plays a subtle role is ok. 
SwaRon though completely  capable of pulling of any scene..without extras..need some enhancement to make it dreamy and a visual treat. Which is not the requirement for all the scene..
Anything beyond a level, sure makes it only for a laugh..with no meaning left to the real scene. 

That ridiculous hawa-hawai is never not overdone, Sudha. Don't patronize it, please. Wacko However, didn't you just love the first SwaRon scene? That's a better topic of discussion. 

Oh sure, that was more like SwaRon in every way. 
Sharon not wishing him first to make a point that she hasn't changed and swayam asking her not to reach a point where he did not exist in her world. 
Finally when they wish each other together..was the best.
Though Sharon took a step ahead this time with the badge Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Anything which is not over done and plays a subtle role is ok. 
SwaRon though completely  capable of pulling of any scene..without extras..need some enhancement to make it dreamy and a visual treat. Which is not the requirement for all the scene..
Anything beyond a level, sure makes it only for a laugh..with no meaning left to the real scene. 

That ridiculous hawa-hawai is never not overdone, Sudha. Don't patronize it, please. Wacko However, didn't you just love the first SwaRon scene? That's a better topic of discussion. 

Sharon not wishing him first to make a point that she hasn't changed and swayam asking her not to reach a point where he did not exist in her world. 

That's cause she's in love. I thought it were a brooch first, that would have been classier, but sure, they're 18 year olds, fine by me. LOL

Snowey

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Mast post as usual kanks.

thegameison

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

That's cause she's in love. I thought it were a brooch first, that would have been classier, but sure, they're 18 year olds, fine by me. LOL
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah she is so in love Embarrassed
And now, after all we have seen, i am sure her intensity and love is far ahead of Swayam.
Sharon always shows her anger and now love in a very unique way..larger then life attitude she holds. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronthegameison

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Nice post Kankshita..Smile

Swaron story and tanha's acting itself is so attractive that they don't need any artificial things to add the charm..they are just so amazing..Day Dreaming Sometimes the wind sound do irritate me but when the scenes are beautiful and sensible I prefer to neglect it...

Talking about today's swaron, from start to end it was so adorable.. Who-says-All the best- first scene was lovely..That badge thing was really too girly (as swayam said).. but still cute..cause it was followed with such an adorable scene..and hilarious scene.. LOL
Altogether it was too cute..

But hope after footloose we get a intense, passionate, and romantic swaron scene..Cause too much sweet thing is not digestible for me..So enough of cute scenes for now.. 

Loved tanha's expression..Smile

-Shruti.

Edited by swaron19 - 07 August 2012 at 9:07am

thegameison

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
With wind,all the way.Wind always adds more to their romance.If I had to name a thing that I love in hindi serials that'd for sure be the hawa hawa scenes.May be,I'm just taking pleasure knowing that this isn't something that happens in real life.These are surreal.They give the whole picture of a dreamy relationship.
MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Truely spoken Swaron don't need any extra effects to scintillate or show chemistry TanHa r too good actors for that ... allthe best was perfect the way it was said...both of them together both of them equals - the badge section culd sound hilarious for the kiss wish that Swayam had & didn't get...but from another angle it was a huge step forward for Sharon on her journey of expressing her affections...she always had them but just needed the reassurane that it is gud to show them ...she may b girly alrite but whatz wrong with that when she is in love and happy abt it Smile

thegameison

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Now Kankshita ; we should not forget D3, at the end of day, is an Indian show that too bought by the people who you may call as forefathers of cheese. So don't expect a scene would be devoid of such artificiality just becuase lead pair are so mesmerising and natural in their potrayal of their respective characters. Sure such things spoil the beauty of a scene but as your last post said - You can't have everything in life.

Coming to today's epsiode. Surely one of the most awesome episode in recent times. Loved the antics of these two love birds. Apparently in last two days only they both seem more like a couple. So loved these scenes. And moreover Shantanu and Sneha were wonderful today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tomthegameison

Go to top