Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon 7/08; With and Without the Wind

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
With the Wind

Their hair get lifted up in the wind. The wind makes extravagant noise, very often used in all Hindi TV shows. Whether it really graces the scene or not is till date impossible to determine. Silly

Why the wind, peeps? Why the almost-kiss and plastic badge? They are SwaRon. They are also played by boss actors so we don't mind. But seriously, why the wind and cheese? 

Let me illuminate you with what SwaRon should be doing. Big smile

Without the Wind 

Sharon thinks she'd give him an idea of 'having changed' if she wished him first. Swayum won't wish good luck to Sharon unless she does this time. He complains that he doesn't want her to pertain to the side of her which didn't bother about his very existence. Sharon steals the show by telling him 'Of course I wanted to wish you.' That's one pleasant thing to be heard by a SwaRon fan. Embarrassed

Finally, they wish each other at the same time. THAT's SwaRon. They don't frigging need the wind to intensify their chemistry. They don't need no badges to wish each other. Approve

SwaRon have in them to beautify a scene just by talking to each other, smiling and making sense (as much as the show can manage). Scenes with substance make romance seem really flat. 

Basically, romance with substance is welcome and for a lot of us, need of the hour. I am only trying to be vocal on their behalf. 

So, peeps - with or without the wind? Big smile

-Savage

Edited by Savage - 07 August 2012 at 8:16am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

aneeqaAakhoimugdhaMJkhandelwalsonalmohitmohanty19Swaron238candybargunnu1swaron19swaronlandflirteyedSawyer_TomMirageSwaronTanuka_TanHataniya_dostiiHPHolic-3SnoweymarauderLamheChurakeLovenarbhi

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Aww Kanks, nice post Thumbs Up

SwaRon sure has a crackling chemistry that doesn't need to relly much on the wind or even the BG score from behind..
But the wind and music sure doesn't hurt..does it.

SwaRon wishing best of luck at the same time, is so SwaRon like. But Sharon's a step further move the badge did wonders to Swayam and us fans, didn't it.
I agree every time when SwaRon are on the screen and talk, making sense that is..is pure magic and thats the chemistry they share.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tomthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

SwaRon sure has a crackling chemistry that doesn't need to relly much on the wind or even the BG score from behind..

SwaRon wishing best of luck at the same time, is so SwaRon like. But Sharon's a step further move the badge did wonders to Swayam and us fans, didn't it.
I agree every time when SwaRon are on the screen and talk, making sense that is..is pure magic and thats the chemistry they share.

OH. The wind hurts me. When their hairs blow, I agree the dramatization is needed. But the noises of wind. Pig Minus SwaRon, they'd be murder. LOL

Sawyer_TomSnowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

OH. The wind hurts me. When their hairs blow, I agree the dramatization is needed. But the noises of wind. Pig Minus SwaRon, they'd be murder. LOL

Exactly, now when we have SwaRon along the wind..it doesn't hurt.
minus SwaRon - its sure - merciless killing LOL

Sawyer_Tomthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
It's quite moody of me. But the same wind is good to laugh at, when it's not SwaRon, again. Ermm But no wind will be really appreciated because no wind is boss. Approve

Sawyer_TomSnowey

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
KD ... Embarrassed Hug

Well i didnt find the scene overly cheesy today ... and the wind I had accepted as an "Inevitable-Hindi-Serial-thing" a LONG ass time ago.I agree with u . Swayam and Sharon dont need THINGS to create that chemistry . 

BUT You also have to know Sharon Raiprakash has always been emotionally crippled and even at this point is quite insecure (remember how she shared with Rey her fears about all being well for now but things going awry later on ?) 

SHARON isn't THAT sure about this YET . Or should I say that CONFIDENT . For her it is very difficult to put forth what she feeels for Swayam. Always has been. And all that will take time.

So for now she needs a medium  to communicate ! And who better to help her than Mr. Heart-Walla palstic Badge :D For this , I toh love him . Dont u ? Embarrassed

Edited by SwaRon911 - 07 August 2012 at 9:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mugdhaMJcandybarSawyer_Tomthegameison

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Anything which is not over done and plays a subtle role is ok. 
SwaRon though completely  capable of pulling of any scene..without extras..need some enhancement to make it dreamy and a visual treat. Which is not the requirement for all the scenes..
Anything beyond a level, sure makes it only for a laugh..with no meaning left to the real scene. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 07 August 2012 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Anything which is not over done and plays a subtle role is ok. 
SwaRon though completely  capable of pulling of any scene..without extras..need some enhancement to make it dreamy and a visual treat. Which is not the requirement for all the scene..
Anything beyond a level, sure makes it only for a laugh..with no meaning left to the real scene. 

That ridiculous hawa-hawai is never not overdone, Sudha. Don't patronize it, please. Wacko However, didn't you just love the first SwaRon scene? That's a better topic of discussion. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

Go to top