Sharon - Like a BOSS .. In love :D

Posted: 11 years ago
She wants to give him the badge and she wants to do it secretly .. woh sab toh theek hai .. but how HILARIOUS and CUTE at the same time was the fact that she'll pull him around by his tee instead of his hand πŸ˜†

LOL This gurl is sooo cuuutee and funny she cracks me up πŸ˜³ πŸ€— πŸ˜†

But jokes apart , I think holding him by the tee rather than by his hand , like a friend said, fits more at this stage because she is new to this .

That slight awkwardness, and lil bit of shyness ☺️  , I guess thats normal. 

But here's hoping we see them happily holding hands sometime soon. Secretly hi sahi. πŸ˜³

They'd make SUCH a beautiful picture , strolling the streets , shyly intertwining pinkieesss !!  πŸ˜³

Eeepp β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
I believe holding him by the tee added more charm then holding in by his hand πŸ˜³
As Swayam rightly said Sharon sure is so girly and cute. Sharon sure adds her charm in a unique way every time and never fails to impress us. Loved the entire SwaRon scene, the badge scene was wow πŸ˜³
Very soon want them to be holding hands and we need a SwaRon hug real soon πŸ˜³
Thats a sight we all SwaRon fans  are eagerly waiting for πŸ˜
but sharon pulling swayam to a corner holding his tee was really cute β˜ΊοΈ
so true!!her cuteness is evitable in every swaRon scene..n I loved d fact dat she didnt hold his hand directly..instead she is taking things slowly..in dis phase of adjustment wen both are just in initial stage of falling in love wid each other even more!!for the frst tym I felt dey are in a relationship the very much in love couple!!
swaRon gonna kill me dis way..the scene was very sweet n beautiful just the swaRon-ish way!
Sharon ,
Eeep , i Actually cant blink my Eye when she is on the screen !
Sneha , Girl Hats Off !!

Todays Episode , SwaRon , Heart Healer !!
And ya u mention correct , the way sharon Pull swayam and take him to the corner , Awww is that actually sharon use to be ? Her eyes speak itslef and nowadays she is the blushing queen.
Seeing her blushing , sometimes i Blush myself !
Tanha nailed it !
Keep going guys , way to go !!

Tyx cvs !
You know what, even though I'm dying to watch SwaRon hold hands...Sharon pulling Swayam by his tee like that still meant something big to me !! 

Cause I've seen that happen for real between my friends who are together and the fact that Sharon is comfortable enough to actually claim him like that is super sweet !!!

Everything that Sharon did today, from the pins to the ALL THE BEST wish showed us that the girl is so in love and I loved that !!!
This girl πŸ˜†
She NEVER ceases to surprise me .. πŸ˜†
She is going to give him a lil good luck present .. the FIRST one infact ..
But phir bhi araam se pyaar se nahin dena .. πŸ˜›
Yahaan bhi dhakka mukki , dragging the poor boy around by his tee πŸ˜†

LIKE A BOSS πŸ˜† in loveee β˜ΊοΈ
all I can say is "awww"Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 11 years ago

I wanted her to pull him by the hand...but pulling by the shirt was REAL cute as well!

Hayye..woh din hi kuch aur hoga..when they'll be walking aimlessly down the strrets...intertwining their fingers..<3
hehehe yea i agree...
how cute n hilarious ws 2daes SWARON scene!!
but yes i loved the scene !!!!!!!!!!!!
sharon wanted 2 put dat badge awwwieee...
n swayam insisting her too put...awww
another swaron dose !!!!!
oh !gosh!it's really difficult to handle myself aftr such scenes!! 😳