India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My thoughts on Khushi and Arnavs past

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

I think Khushis mother used to work as a maid for the Malik family in lucknow and that Khushis mother and Arnavs father were having an affair (this was after Khushi and Arnav were born). When Khushis farther found out about it he got so angry that he wanted to kill Arnavs father so he took a gun and went to the Malik House on the same day Anjali was getting married (remember the flash back).

Khushis father and Arnavs father got into a heated argument outside the house Khushis father then pulled out his gun, a servant watching this commotion goes to informed Arnavs mother about it. She then runs out of the house and sees her husband been held at gun point. Like a true Indian wife she runs to protect her husband and gets shot in the processes after which Khushis father fled the scene.

Arnavs father then goes to Khushis mother to find out where her husband is and tells her that her husband has killed his wife. Khushis mother begs Arnavs father not to harm her husband and that it's their fault that this has happened, at that point Khushis father showed up and he sees Arnavs father and his wife together which infuriates him so he pulls out his gun and kills them both.

He then calms down and realises what his done he does not know that Arnavs mother is also dead. He thinks of his daughter and what will he tell her when she asks for her mother. Not been able to bare the pain he then turns the gun on himself and commits suicide.

Garima and shashi take Khushi into their care knowing the truth of what happened to her parents but they tell her, her parents died in an accident thinking it will be easier for her to live with, then telling her the truth.

I really hope none of this comes true.

PLZ forgive my grammar and Comment.

What do you think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

someoneipkheidiMahi_Buttzeefan 1The.Lannister

sami_qt Goldie
sami_qt
sami_qt

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
But Khushi was with them...

That's why she's scared of fast cars...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidicool-babe

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami_qt

I don't remember her saying that she was with them. I know she said her parents died in an accident when she was 8 and that's why she is afraid of fast cars.

cool-babe Senior Member
cool-babe
cool-babe

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

Originally posted by sami_qt

I don't remember her saying that she was with them. I know she said her parents died in an accident when she was 8 and that's why she is afraid of fast cars.

i think da khushi sum huw was thrown out of da car wen da car was speeding weras her parents passed away...
jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I think the gunshot does have to do with Arnav's mom but it seems like a suicide to me like she couldn't take whatever happened on Anjali's previous wedding day! As a follower of IP Redux and doods I don't think anything happened between Arnav's dad and Khushi's mom. And I don't think she was in the car when the accident happened. The fear of fast cars is just a negative association with her parents death. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top