India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Mazaa Aa Gaya...Raat Akeli Hai...

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
WOWWW...Finally v got the RAAT AKELI HAI sequence...it was fun to watch...like v all thought that Indu will get in the mood...Wink...at first he was taken aback & shocked...cud not understand what was going on with Sanachi...LOL...per ab aadmi kitna control karega...aakhir Indu Singh se bhi CONTROL nahi hua yaar...Wink...BUT sadu Saanchi ne end mein dhaka maar diya...BUT lovely sequence...Now lets see how Saanchi gets Indu SIngh to pretend LOVE coz he won't need tooo...Indu should definitely take advantage of the situation...Wink...Flirt with her & make her weak in the knees...Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~Sweta~~~sweet7863Danikadaydreamerrseriallover_OMGdevraniharishSavitha0101pressuSilentsoul-Namita---GaBBar--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hw was suppose to melt...HE love her immensly...how much he try to behave indifferent or fake hatred...His love for Sanchi is stronger and above all ...When Sanchi will touch or initiate him usko to pighalana hee tha...
Haan mujhe samjh nahi aaya why will he fake love for Sanchi...unless he knows of her plan...But sequence was good...But Sanchi ki choreography main kahin kahin flow nahi tha
 editing main problem tha...

Chalo finally Param ne aapna Vrat to toda psot to banayiLOL

Edited by kuls11 - 07 August 2012 at 8:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika-Namita-Absoluv

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
By far the best episode of RJN! Pooja's acting was so so so good! AD is also a killer actor but PS really stole the show today! I'm not sure how logically relevant it was to the story but who cares! It was the most enjoyable song performance that i've ever seen in a tv serial. Pooja looked like a bomb! It was so so fun! She stayed in character and subtly avoided contact with AD. AD was worth his salt, first shy and then full on mood mein! Complete entertainment value.. But where will this blatant manipulation take InSa's relationship? I mean, she really used him today, used his feelings! I hope she doesn't just insult him now! You can't throw yourself at a guy (a guy who is completely in love with you and legally married to you, in fact) and then except him not to get in the mood!
I hope she lets him down slowly.. Something like, "Its late, lets sleep, lets talk about this tomorrow."
If Sanchi rebukes Indu now and he comes to know that she used him, her dreams of them teaming up against the Tiwaris are finished. Plus, we wont get to see anymore fun sequences as Indu will get really really angry. And I'm not interested in their fighting. All in all, very excited to see what tomorrow's episode will bring :-) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Danikadevraniharish-Namita-AbsoluvSilentsoul

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link param..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaAbsoluv

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Miicehlle Today Indu was at no fault...You are right you cant blame a guy who is madly in love with you...and infact is your husband..after inittiating him with seducting number...Even if he was not in love ...there were chances any men would have slipped...with Her advances  during the dance...

See if Cvs need to take Fake love story track on any romantice track they will not make Sanchi insult him on this...IF she had plan to bring him on her side..she will not insult him...She should rather open the Door to show him...they are being spyed therfore she pushed him...LOLUb that case Indu will understand she was faking it for Mama and company...

But if she still insult him...I will say so typical of unromantic RJN cvs

Edited by kuls11 - 07 August 2012 at 8:31am

Absoluv-Namita-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Hw was suppose to melt...HE love her immensly...how much he try to behave indifferent or fake hatred...His love for Sanchi is stronger and above all ...When Sanchi will touch or initiate him usko to pighalana hee tha...
Haan mujhe samjh nahi aaya why will he fake love for Sanchi...unless he knows of her plan...But sequence was good...But Sanchi ki choreography main kahin kahin flow nahi tha
 editing main problem tha...

Chalo finally Param ne aapna Vrat to toda psot to banayiLOL

Kuls dear...at the BOLD BLACK...LOL...Finally thoda time mila toh socha post toh banta hai boss...woh bhi iss sequence pe...Tongue...

Also at the BOLD GREEN...I agree dear...the choreograhger shud have used Indu-Saanchi chemistry a lil bit more altho the situation is different at the moment since Saanchi is just pretending...after seeing GURTI dances, DIL MAANGE more ...Wink...But I wud definitely want Indu Saanchi chemistry to be showed in a POWERFUL performance...coz they have amazing chemistry...Mr Kenil ko bulana padega dance choreograph karne ke liye...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

Thanks for the link param..

U r welcome Amit...so how r u holding up with Kuls & Namz pulling ur leg...LOL

-Namita---GaBBar--

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Kuls & Michelle...I think that maybe tomorrow Saanchi will tell Indu why she was dancing around with him and robably show him how his mama-mami are stealing from her parents room...maybe then Indu will agree to pretend lovey-dovey...altho he doesn't have tooo...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index