Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Nice update kajal do pm me and continue soon

thanks dear 
TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
wow lovely update scrap me next timeLOL(pm to app kartenahina isliyeWink)
love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely comments. it feels so nice when your frnds likes your work.. so happy thank u frnds...
                                                                 PART-6

Abhay brings sandwiches for piya and a bowl of soup. Piya was standing in front of window and seeing the big mountains. Abhay comes from behind, piya can feel his presence. Piya can feel his breath on her neck. Piya turns and sees abhay standing so close to him. Piya looks down and sees here and there. Abhay smiles at piya. Abhay cups her face up.

Abhay: What happen piya, why are you so worried?
Piya: Why you married me when you don't know anything about me?
Abhay: because you are a person with whom I shared a close relationship apart from that you are a mother of my child.

Piya was just watching abhay without anymore question.Abhay put hand on piya tummy.

Abhay: I know piya the way we got married you didn't have ever thought. Infact i have never imagined that i will ever get married. I just want to say sorry for everything but I promise i will always keep you and baby happy. hmm

Piya smiles at abhay and nodes her head. 

Abhay: come on lets eat.

Abhay holds piya hand. Piya and abhay both sits and have their food. 

Piya-baby Talk:

Piya was having soup when suddenly she feels that some kind of moment in her tummy. Piya smiles

Piya {whispers}: I know baby you want ki aapke papa mujhe khilyaeSmile

Again she feels moment.

Piya: yes baby papa will feed mumma soon lakin abhi nahi chalo ab mumma ko soup piney do Smile

The moment stops suddenly.

Abhay and piya finish there dinner and now its a time to sleep {ahem LOL most awaited part friends LOL}

Piya changes her cloth. She wear a pink gown and her hairs were open. She was looking extremely gorgeous. Abhay comes and cough little to gain her attention. Piya looks at abhay.

Abhay: Piya I will sleep in a other room. You sleep here if u need anything please there is a intercom u can call me.

Piya: hmm

Abhay turns and piya sees abhay going. Piya wants to stop him but she couldn't she turns and abhay also turns and sees piya. Abhay turns and piya sees abhay. Abhay goes.

Piya goes and sits on bed. she puts hand on her tummy.

Piya: Baby i think aapke papa ko time chahiye. Shayad jis way hum saath hai may be ho sakta hai he loves some one. but don't worry my sweet bacha mumma loves u a lot..

Piya sleeps while holding her tummy..

Morning time:

abhay was sleeping. Piya knocks the door, his room door was open. Piya comes in. Abhay was holding pillow. Piya keep tray a side. Piya looks at abhay. 

Piya {think}: abhay sotey huey kitna cutee lagta hai

Drop of water from piya hair fall on abhay face. abhay open his eyes. He looks at piya and smiles.

Abhay: Good morning
Piya: Good morning thank you

Piya gives him a cup of coffee. Abhay sees her.

Abhay: arey mujhe utha diya hota why you bother yourself.
Piya: no not at all.

Abhay takes a sip. piya was anxious to know how it taste from abhay. Abhay looks at piya face.

Abhay: hmm its taste good.
Piya: thanks..
Abhay: R u not drinking hmm
Piya: Woh I can't drink coffee in this stage.
Abhay: Which stage?

Piya looks at abhay. 

Piya put his hand on her tummy. Abhay looks at piya and then tummy then her. She tries to go but abhay held his hand and she looses her balance and abhay support her they both fell on bed. Piya was looking at abhay. Abhay also looks at piya. Her one hair lock was disturbing her, abhay removes that lock from her eye. piya and abhay both were looking each other when abhay cell ring. Piya stands up and abhay looks at her then piya.  abhay picks the call.

Abhay: hello
Dadi: abhay aap kaha hai... kal raat aapka ph bi switch off aa raha tha. fauran ghar aaiye abhi
Abhay: ji dadi..{abhay looks at piya face) 

Abhay cuts the call and come to piya.

Abhay: piya mujhe jaana hoga
Piya panics
Abhay: dont worry mey jaldi wapas aa jaaunga. U take care of urself and baby.. this my number u can call me anytime and this ur new ph ok.
Piya: okay...{she gives a weak smile)

Abhay gets ready, sees piya was sad. Abhay comes to piya. He kisses on her forehead. She sees abhay. Abhay goes out and a tear drop from piya eye.

Raichand Mansion:

Abhay reaches mansion where everyone was waiting for abhay to come. Haseena and Dadi was angry. Chand was sitting and reading newspaper. Here the smarty comes

Abhay: Dadi what happened?
Dadi: aap hum sey puch rahey ho ki kya hua.. kal kaha they raat bhar aap?
Abhay: Dadi woh mey
Haseena: ha bolo abhay kaha they
Abhay: mom aur dadi mey woh kal raat danish ke saath tha
Dadi: kya danish ke saath lakin aap kabhi apna ph toh switch off nahi kartey phir
Abhay: oho dadi aap toh james bond ki terha pooch rahi hai .. ab aa gaya na mey
Chand: maa ab jaaney dijiye...abhay aa toh gaya hai na..
Dadi: betey ab tumari shaadi karni hi padegi tabhi tum ghar pe raohey
abhay: oho dadi please not again...

Apartment Scene:

Piya had thrown up hardly 20 times she was feeling so weak. Piya started crying because she was not able to go washroom also. Piya was feeling dizzy. She takes a support of wall and walks to kitchen to have water. She wanted to eat something tangy but nothing was there, not even pickle. Piya sits down and start crying. Suddenly door bell ring. Piya some how opens the door and see panchi. She hugged panchi and started crying like a baby. panchi brings piya. 

Panchi: Kya hua piya sab theek hai?
Piya: I am not feeling well , I have thrown almost 20 times why its happening? I am feeling so scared.
Panchi takes out one tangy candy and gives to piya

Panchi: shh dont cry.. its normal pregnancy mey aisa hota hai.. where is abhay.

Piya feel better after having tangy candy. 

Piya: woh apney ghar gaya hai?
Panchi: why didn't u called me up?
Piya: sorry
Panchi: its ok lets go out and shop something for u.
Piya: but i don't have money.
Panchi: when i am there why are you thinking about money hmm.
Piya: okay..

precap: abhay's reaction... SR still to come..So guys tell me did u liked this part or not.. waiting for ur likes and long comments..please do tell me love u all...

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

bonna123shalini.shaliniash12tanvipareekarwakantawalashafaq_abhiyahema_rawatpurple_shadozbarkiarunsunita_gmmeerubzara-JuniorAngel-DashingCuteJazzlove.piyaliMistiAbhiyaanjali0111Divya6696MyAngelAbhaysnitchseekeralicia212TeDyloveMonami_50piaviviandsenacool_srimire220SheDevilAndromeda001---Priya---.rumki.ilove99.AgapiMou.Abhiya_Visu..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--Trouble.Fearless_Loverflora212

Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
thanks 4 pmROFL
lovely update..uff piya in romantic moodROFLn abhay jaan baghao bagahoROFL
so,lovely update..panchi is really nice..
update sooon as possible..

Edited by Aish-Naksh - 12 August 2012 at 11:10pm
TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
thanks to pmROFL

mind blowing updateClapClap
danish ans panchi is very helpful..Embarrassed and pia's baby talk is amazingTonguei want some day abhay listen pia's baby talk with baby when she talking about himWink

abb jaldi se abhiya ko sath la doOuch pia ko or kitna ait karna padega.. Cry  hope abhay jaldi hi apni shadi k bareme gharme sabko batadeEmbarrassed

dadi ko hitalar banane vali ho kya?ShockedLOL

continue soonLOL

Edited by TeDylove - 11 August 2012 at 3:17am
Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the pm.Nice update bt bohot chotu update hain.Next time big update chahiye.Abhay should tell his family about pia.I hope Abhiya accept each other soon.Abhiya SR in next chappy...wow
trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
nice update par kajal marriage is not jst to take vows and gbt it registered in court its to understand each other i am waiting 4 d part where their is true start of their married life where they care 4 each other by heart not jst 4 dat they have to as its deir duty now. wish dey fall 4 each other and panchi is so caring its gud but what if dadi force abhay to marry someone else i hope abhay will not do dat but worried 4 pia becoz of d poem in d prolouge where she is totally shattered and lost..

Go to top