Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF- My Dreams (part-7,page-12) (Page 12)

love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Part-7

After resting for some time piya felt better and panchi makes piya ready for the shopping. She was wearing light pink loose top and black jeans. Her hair were open. A small tint of vermilion on her head and mangalsutra was making her so pretty. Both of them goes to parking a lot. Panchi puts seat belt on her, piya was about to when panchi stopped her.

Panchi: Piya dont put seat belt as u will nt feel comfortable 
Piya didn't understand what she was saying, she was confused
Panchi: arey baba baby ke liye acha nahi hai
Piya: oh okay i totally forgot

Panchi smiles and she starts a car. she drove away

Raichand Mansion:

Abhay was sitting by a side of window and thinking Suddenly Haseena comes and see abhay sitting by a side of window

Haseena: Abhay Smile
Abhay: yes mom 
Haseena: kya baat hai beta, kya soch rahey ho

Abhay sees her mother and smiles Smile

Abhay: nothing mom
Haseena: beta mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai bahut important 
Abhay: yes mom kahiye
Haseena: tumhey nahi lagta its time for you to get married with T

Abhay expressions change listening to her mom.Shocked

Abhay: Mom woh shaadi..woh..shhConfused
Haseena: See beta Daadi ki ichha hai yeh toh puri toh karni hogi na
Abhay: but mom
Haseena: I never forced u for anythng abhay lakin we want to see u settle.

Abhay gives confusing Confused look, Haseena goes from there.

Abhay {thinks}: marriage.. how to tell mom ki i am already married with piya aur soon i will become a father. Yeh kaisi mushkil mey daal diya hai aapney mom. Daadi aur aap sab ko lagta hai that ki mera aur T abhi bi ek dusrey se pyar kartey hai lakin aapko uske dokhey ka nahi pata?? Mujhe jald hi kuch karna hoga.

Mall Scene:

Piya was looking in books section. She was looking specially on pregnancy book. She smiled seeing baby pictures. 

"aa Thank u so much, i just want to dedicate this award to my family and my beloved sister piya"

Piya was startledShocked hearing her name, yes she knows that voice, how can she forget this voice. She turns in a jerk and see here and there and look up.

Yes it was jay her brother Jay Dobriyal, he loved her to the extend. He never made piya felt that she is alone in her own home.

Piya was in tears Cry watching his brother after long time. Panchi sees piya standing and comes to her.

Panchi: piya are you okay

Piya looks at panchi with teary eyes Cry

Panchi: piya kya hua..?? tum tum theek toh ho na.

Piya was blank totally after watching her brother and dedicating his award to her. She was feeling suffocating and she was breathing heavenly, piya holds panchi hand very tightly.

Panchi: Look .. look piya i am calling abhay: dont worry

Panchi makes piya sit and takes her out cell. She dialed abhay number. It was ringing. 

Panchi: common abhay pic up the phone dammit
Panchi looks at piya. She was about to fell unconscious. At that moment only abhay picked up

Abhay: hello ha panchi bol
Panchi {panicked}: abhay tum jaldi ghar aa jao. Piya is not well
Abhay: what
Panchi: Mey usey ghar lekar ja rahi hu tum . Come fast
abhay: okay okay i am coming

Abhay cuts call and he rush to fetch his car keys and runs. Haseena and Dadi was discussing with chand something when they saw abhay rushing.

Daadi: inhey kya hua???Confused

haseena and chand gives blank look to each other.

Apartment Scene:

Panchi inject and soon piya fells sleep. Panchi put blanket on piya and close the room. Meanwhile abhay reaches there. He was very disturbed. He comes to panchi.

Abhay: Panchi how is piya? Is she okay? What happened to her? Baby is okay na?
Subah sab theek tha, i told her ki i will back in evening phir aisa kya hogaya

Panchi: Relax! Relax !! shhh

Panchi gives a glass of water to him

Panchi: common have it. 
Abhay: panchi i am worried and u r saying to drink water
Panchi: cool down abhay she is fine and sleeping. Tum aisey react karogey toh she will be more worried.
Abhay: panchi lakin what happened to her? will you tell me

Panchi looks abhay, she goes to window
Panchi: abhay i think piya ki pregnancy mey kafi complications hai u have to be very careful with her.

Abhay was shocked Shocked to listen. Panchi turns and see abhay

Panchi: you know abhay she was feeling so nausea when i reached at ur home in the morning . How can you leave her in this condition like this abhay? luckily i reached there, piya jis haalat mey thi kuch bi ho sakta hai and then woh market mey she was not able to breathe abhay? kal agar tum aur mey na ho toh tum kya karogey?

Abhay was shocked to hear the incident, 

Abhay: I know aaj jo hua that was not good But panchi you know that meri bi ek family jismey mujhe dad, mom aur daadi ko bi jawab dena hota hai mey yeh nahi kehta ki i can't take piya responsibility, i can... but i need time to tell them.

Panchi: abhay she is a part of your family and soon to be a mother of your child. This stage is very crucial for all the pregnant women. Piya is too naive and she cant handle it these things alone. At this stage women goes through emotionally and physical change. Only husband can support her at this crucial time.

Abhay: hmm i understand panchi and i will take care of piya and i will see  to it that what ever happened ever today? Does repeat again.

Panchi: Bring piya for check up tomorrow . Mainey medicines table par rakh di hai. bye and any thing happens do call me. hmm tc

Abhay sits there thinking

Night Scene:

Abhay makes call to his home and Daadi picks up.

Daadi: hello
Abhay: Daadi
Daadi: ha beta bolo
Abhay: Daadi woh mey aaj raat ghar nahi aaunga
Daadi: kya lakin kyu
Abhay: Woh daadi mey aur danish discussing something to start project something
Daadi: lakin danish toh doctor hai {daadi is clever Tongue}
Abhay: yes daadi bt its for the children cause
Daadi: okay
Abhay: Gn daadi
Daadi: Gn betey

Daadi puts receiver down and thinks

Abhay goes to piya room. she was sleeping like a small angle and she   was clutching pillow like  small kid. Abhay comes and sit beside her. He caresses her hairs. She opens  her eyes and looks at abhay. Abhay smiles.

Abhay: how you are feeling sweetheart?
Piya {slowly}: I am fine abhay
Abhay: tum ne toh mujhe daraa diya tha piya

Piya try to sit but due to heavy head she was not able to sit. Abhay hold piya and make her sit. He put piya head on his shoulder. Piya heart becomes heavy. Abhay feels some restlessness. 

Abhay: Piya are you okay
Piya: Hmm
Abhay: dont worry i am always there with u.

London Scene

Jay was looking at album. She was looking at pictures. He saw piya and his picture. That was on Rakhi . Jay teases piya a lot

Flashback:

Bhaiya, bhaiya piya was looking here Some one came from behind and close her eyes tightly. She was scared. A person take piya to a lawn. He opens her eyes. Firstly she closed her eyes as sunlight attacked on eyes. She slowly opens her eyes
and what she saw, A big black BMW was there in front of her. She was so excited as it was her favorite. She knows that how much she requested his father to buy her that car but his father was angry on her and he even slapped her because she was not here to demand. Jay was watching this and he left from there.

Piya hugged his brother jay who was standing there in her side. 

Jay: piya are you happy?
Piya: Ha bhaiya i am so much happy. jiske pass aap jaisey itna pyar karney waaley bhai woh khush kaisey nahi ho sakti

Jay kisses her forehead and hugged her
Piya: mey apni behan ke liye kuch bi kar sakta hu kuch bi

Flashback ends

kuch bi kar sakta hu echoed in his ears and a tear drop on piya and his pic

A song start

Kitni baatein yaad aati hai
Tasveerein aisi ban jaati hai
main kaise inhein bhooloon, dil ko kyaa samjhaaoon 

{Jay was standing in front window in his office and looking at rain}

kitni baatein kahane ki hain 
hothon par jo sahmi si hain 
ek roz inhein sun lo, kyun aise gumsum ho 

{piya looks at abhay he was sleeping while sitting there on bed, piya
again put her head on his shoulder, a tear drop from her eye, she closes her eyes}

kyun poori ho na paayee daastaan 
kaise aayee hain aisi dooriyaan.. 

{abhay opens his eye and looks at piya, she was sleeping, abhay thinks how T ditched him. He puts hand on Piya tummy}

a MUSIC GOES ...

STOP AT JAY, PIYA AND ABHAY

+ 100 likes plz
i will update after that ok Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imp Note: Hey guys i am sorry being so late please dont mind. So now i have updated a next part please read it and comment on it. People will like it i will send them pm next time please 

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ravs123bonna123shalini.shaliniaru_321varshney.nishthshagoonash12tanvipareekarwakantawalapurple_shadozPriya46barkiforever.aloneBhataktiAtma.arunsunita_gmmeerubzaraanjali0111rosamalealicia212TeDylovecool_sri-Abhiya-Fierce.DreamerSh_Abhiyamire220witheredAndromeda001Abhiya-gunnerMS-meghasharma.rumki.Yum_SR..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--Trouble.flora212...Seema...

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Lovely update.
Piya has complications Shocked.Hope Abhay tells his parents abt piya soon n Abhiya fall in love.

Felt bad 4 Piya.

Plz update soon this time n ur other ff choti dulhan too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for updating this story.as i have waited for ages for this update.piya is not feeling well and is missing her family badly.poor soul.plz add me to ur pm list and do pm me whenever u update.continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
nice update
flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
HEY ITS NICEWinkI HOPE ABHAY AND PIA FELL IN LOVE SOON AND HOPE ABHAY TELLS TO HIS PARENTSSmileAND PLS UPDATE SOON THIS ONE AND OTHER FFS!EmbarrassedDO PM METongue
forever.alone Goldie
forever.alone
forever.alone

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
beautifull update. Clap ...emotional also..poor jay and piya...and abhay. Angry i hope he will soon tell the truth to his family...but i want dadi to find out about this...pls dont separate abhiya..like ur last ff..ur last ff still makes me cry... Cry i'm really glad to see u back...cntnw soon Smile oh yea thnx for pm...

Edited by ririrararaatry - 19 January 2013 at 9:12am
trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
sorry dear first of all my like button is not working... i tried 3-4 times by the way update is fantastic... it seems abhiya life not going to be easy 4 them... i am waiting 4 jeh entry and knw story is moving on interesting track...
Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
nyc updt kajal

Go to top