FF- My Dreams (part-7,page-12)

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
My FF my dream is continuation of my FF -dreams. Please see it and do comment. This time i am not sending PM'S but next time i will. sorry guys for the convince.

^ My Dreams^

A poem about piya to tell her story..

Walking through my memories, Reliving all the pain,
Lost in the agony with nothing left to gain,
Pieces of my broken dreams, lying on the floor,
Drowning in my sorrow, I can't take it anymore,
Then I feel you wrap around me, whispering in the dark,
Telling me to not give up, reaching deep within my heart,
Searching for the pieces, of my broken dreams,
Asking of me, to just let it go.
Could it be so simple, just to let it drift away.
Is it God, or is it Death? I know I've lost my way.
You wrap yourself around me, shelter in the dark.
Telling me to not give up, I'm giving you my heart.
Giving you the pieces, of my broken dreams.
Trusting in your love, to help me let it go.

Story goes on

Part-1 Introduction piya family.. piya is a very innocent girl pampered by her mother sugandha and her brother jay. Piya always carved for his father love Arnav. Piya is a Britisher and lives in London. Piya doesn't know about love but she is waiting for her prince to come and love her to the extent. She is a medical student and wants to practice in india. Where as abhay lives in India completed MBA. He is handsome, sharp, intelligent loves T professionally model but she is also studied MBA. Abhay has one dadi and parents Chand and haseena. A very big raichand empire owned by raichand.However piya mother convince piya father to send her india, Rude arnav agres because of her wife wish. Piya arrives to india.

Part-2 Piya reaches india where she faces some health problem like stomach upset and all. She reaches to her uncle home where she met misha her uncle daughter. Meanwhile abhay also come to same village for land dispute with his dadi and T. Abhay doesn't like that village because they don't respect women. First meet with piya but more confusion.First hug between piya and abhay but it was a misunderstanding abhay thinks piya T and a hot πŸ˜› kiss happens. 

Part-3 people caught them where piya is insulted and abhay ran away. Piya uncle broke all relation with her, Piya was not wrong she came their to meet misha BF kabir. It was all misunderstanding but piya has to face all this.Piya was all alone and broken. Rain started and she was not able to save her mark sheets and all. Thieves caught piya but she was saved by abhay and they crossed their all limits.

Part-4 Piya left abhay as she never thought that it was abhay fault. Abhay looks for piya here and there but she was not anywhere. Piya was not feeling well and she faints on the road. A nun gives her shelter, she took her care.Nun tell piya to have a new start. One that day only piya finds put that she is pregnant. Abhay is all changed during that day as he came to know that T ditched him. Abhay indulged himself him in a work and made T life hell. After finding that piya i pregnant she saw a ad of paper pf job vacancy and she decided to do job for her and her child but she doesn't know that her destiny will bring abhay back to her. Abhay found the last girl is piya only. the girl with whom he shared physical relation...abhay took piya to alone place to apologies but there he found when piya tells him that she is pregnant. Abhay knows that piya is saying truth.. so he decided to marry her. Piya met abhay best friend Dr Panchi and her husband danish rathore. they take piya to their house as she was alone. Piya is scared of talking to strangers and so panchi makes her comfortable. In the night piya got scared and started crying so panchi called abhay. Abhay come and console piya and went back to house...

Part-5

Panchi come in piya room and found piya sleeping comfortably. Panchi wakes up and tell her to get ready as today was her marriage day. Piya was surprised as everything was going so fast. Piya stands up and but she feels like vomiting so she throws up. Piya again throws up. Piya puts hand on her tummy.

Piya: baby aap chinta mat karo, aapki mumma bilkul theek hai. Bas jaldi sey mumma ke pass aa jao. phir baby aur mumma khub masti karnegey..

Panchi comes in and sees piya talking

Panchi: Arey, piya kisey sey baat kar rahi thi
Piya: koi bi toh nahi.
Panchi: I know baby sey baat kar rahi thi. 

Piya smiles. Panchi hugs piya

Panchi: I know tumhey baby boy hi hoga. woh bi bilkul abhay jaisa.
Piya: thank god atleast aap mere saath ho lakin abhay ko toh baby girl chahiye
Panchi: koi baat nahi agali baar try karna pakka baby girl hi hogi

Piya turns red and feels so embarrased

Panchi: Now come on lets get ready warna late ho jaayega

Court Scene:

After signing Abhay put mangalsutra and sindoor to piya. Abhay was looking Dam handsome in black sherwani and piya was looking like a doll...She was wearing a red lehnga with light jewellery. Panchi and Danish sign as a witness. Danish hugs abhay and panchi hugs piya both of them congrats them. Abhay looks at piya and piya looks down on floor.

Panchi: ab dono sharmana band karo and lets go home.

Two couples goes to an big apartment. They reach 3rd floor by lift. Panchi stops them and tell them to wait. Panchi opens the door and welcome piya by doing her aarti and do that kalash rasam and enter. She enters home. She sees house.

A very big apartment with a big drawing room and dining room and three rooms with a kitchen. She sees every where and her gaze fell on a picture. A big picture of abhay and piya. 

Flashback:

When piya and abhay was indulged in there conversation of baby. Panchi took her and abhay pic secretly.

Flashback ends

Piya sees Panchi and whispers thank you. Panchi warmly accept her greetings..

Danish: Okay abhay time to go.. Hum love birds ko distrub nahi karna chahtey
Panchi: bilkul ab hum thodi na kawab mey haddi banegey.

Both Panchi and danish says goodbye to them and goes from there. Abhay locks the door. Piya sees abhay and becomes nervous.

Abhay: tum change kar lo mey tumare liye kuch khaaney ko laata hu
Piya: abhay

Abhay turns and sees piya. Piya looks at abhay

Piya: mera matlab hai suniye. mujhe bhook nahi hai
Abhay: piya lakin aisi haalat mey bhuka nahi rehtey tumhey bhook nahi  lakin baby ko toh lagi hai. That's why eat something.

Piya nod her head in yes. Abhay smiles and goes.

Precap: SR ... SOME MOMENTS OF ABHAY AND PIYA

Guys i know its short but i will update next part long...Sorry love u frnds
please like it and comment and i will send them pm to next time...
thanks frnds love u all..

Index
                          Part-6, pg-4
                                                     Part-7, pg-12

Edited by stary_kajal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update!
Finally Abhiya got married πŸ˜ƒ
i m glad dat u continued this ff.
Pls continue soon.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update kajal do pm me and continue soon
Yum_SR thumbnail
loved it..i love it..precap seem interesting n romantic..wa tumhari dono ff,s par SR chal rahi hai..waiting 4 SR in both Ff,sEdited by Aish-Naksh - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
Thank u thank u thank u for continuing itπŸ€—
Loved the update,and waiting for abhiya moments!but wot's SRπŸ˜‰
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum updt..Finally AbhIya gt married
piaviviandsena thumbnail
hey dear i was so upset when i found out tht ur dis ff gt close!!! πŸ˜” bt nw m super happy tht u started dis ff again!!!! πŸ˜ƒ i no its short update bt m happy!!!! plzzz pm me next time when u'll update next time!!!! 😊
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved itπŸ˜‰ yipee abhiya marriedπŸ₯³ continu soon & pm meπŸ˜›
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow di u are continuing it 😳
pm me when u update 

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story pl\z update soon