India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Love Shivji but.. (Page 4)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
As mentioned by TM, this opinion is based on seeing some tv segments. Where as others have seen most of the epi. of this show & the actor. There will be vast difference in their views. 
Making judgement based on watching few mins of tv segments without knowing how the story line is moving is same as Mena deciding this wedding can not take place.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-ramki1Strawbella-ialwayswill-

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Disagree with you, Mahadev rockss n Mohit is the perfect choice, we all love him as Mahadev..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1

-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
You know the character he is playing is not an easy one. Have you seen vairaagis? or read about them? Unko kisi cheez ka asar nahi padta. And they emote very less. Means its even big that Shivji is smiling or nodding, because that smile or nod from them says a lot more than our 1 hour talking LOL.

-Nehaaa-

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
OMG...I really can't imagine anyone else playing the role of Shivji other than Mohit now. He is a perfectoHug. Infact all the ckts in the show have really come out well be it Mahadev, Sati or Parvati.
Also the increasing TRP of the show speaks volume about it. For a mythological story to be this successful and famous is a huge achievement for the makers of the showClap.
We, as worshippers of different Gods have certain image of them and if the ckts don't match,  we refuse to watch the show. This is especially true for mythological stories. Remember Ekta Kapoors's Mahabharat, it was a total disaster bcoz somehow the actors just didn't fit the roles.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-ramki1foram.

Gopiii IF-Dazzler
Gopiii
Gopiii

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Love this show and love my Mahadev too much. Mohit is doing a fine job off late and I honestly cannot imagine anyone else in that role now. I have not seen any of the mythos related to Shiv before so I cannot comment on those shows but Mohit has improved a lot during the course of this show and he is the best choice for the role. Love him too much now.

-Nehaaa-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Mahadev is the best, I think Mohit is doing awesom job and the hghest TRP on channal is the proof of this...

ramki1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index