Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Love Shivji but.. (Page 3)

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

Originally posted by nirvanlove

As a kid i have loved Shivji for being the man he was.. loving and how he exploded in anger for his love but the actor just doesnt seem to do justice to Shivji, yes the actor is tall and muscular but for me, it stops right there , the face doesnt emote much or maybe at all except the smile. which is disapointing cause i was actually looking forward to this show

okay honey first of all they are showing true life of mahadeva.actually in old serials mahadev was shown very aggressive and not having any emotions.shiv in old serials just wouldn't cry.he was like a robot.yes actually.i saw om namah shivay and they have shown pretty reckless things.in one episode mahadeva got angry on parvati jee just because she beat him in the game.mahadeva loved parvati very much and was highly learned man.he won't do stupid things like that.he is god,he is surely aggressive but also very bhola.mohit is playing it perfect.critics also praised him.guess you are a mohit hater in disguise.LOL
cvs are perfectly showing mahadeva.one who needs to work is sonarika.Smile

that is extremely offending
i can counterreact at that but i wont.

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Well I think this is a refreshing post. Honestly if u ask me Mohit is praised to the skies most of the time. He is not a great actor but an actor in progress who is carrying of the look of Shiv very well.
Most of the times we want to negate that fact because women find him too hot or good-looking. So rest all is not considered. According to me he is an avg actor but yes he has terrific screen presence.
Don't get me wrong am in love with Mohit too but I think this post is apt because everyone has the right to express his point of view about the show.
Infact if u ask me none of the leads are mind-blowing in terms of sheer acting or talent.
But they are slowly learning and doing a good job now. Be it Mouni, Mohit or Sonarika u cannot say they are phenomenal actors. They are are gradually climbing the ladder of perfection.
So there is no need for anyone to take offense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Indii

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

As a kid i have loved Shivji for being the man he was.. loving and how he exploded in anger for his love but the actor just doesnt seem to do justice to Shivji, yes the actor is tall and muscular but for me, it stops right there , the face doesnt emote much or maybe at all except the smile. which is disapointing cause i was actually looking forward to this show

okay honey first of all they are showing true life of mahadeva.actually in old serials mahadev was shown very aggressive and not having any emotions.shiv in old serials just wouldn't cry.he was like a robot.yes actually.i saw om namah shivay and they have shown pretty reckless things.in one episode mahadeva got angry on parvati jee just because she beat him in the game.mahadeva loved parvati very much and was highly learned man.he won't do stupid things like that.he is god,he is surely aggressive but also very bhola.mohit is playing it perfect.critics also praised him.guess you are a mohit hater in disguise.LOL

i find mohit really appealing as shivji,he shows every emotion of shivji.he is a phenomenal actor.i don't understand why anyone would say he is a good actor in making.in this role he is perfect.
what point is offending to you?
i was joking on that bold part.oh god sometimes people are just so so picky.Angry

Edited by lucykaede - 07 August 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

i find mohit really appealing as shivji,he shows every emotion of shivji.he is a phenomenal actor.i don't understand why anyone would say he is a good actor in making.in this role he is perfect.
what point is offending to you?
i was joking on that bold part.oh god sometimes people are just so so picky.Angry

Again dear it is my point of view like I said I love Mohit a lot too and am crazy about him too but I also feel he is not a great actor like we all make him to be. He has a long way to go as an actor. It is my point of view just like u do too. I don't think we want to call anyone bashers here as we are only expressing our viewpoint in a dignified manner.

cs-07Indii

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
people are picky, yes, i am, but thats cause it was offending :)
and thanks C^ didnt want to scre with the typo.

am ready to accept i havent watched the show and havent seen how much he has changed, i saw a bit on SBS or the other show, i found it , not only him but even the entry of the king as v amateur, as if a minister is entering the parliament and the officers, all of a sudden join their hands out of respect when nandi and the rakshas do that for the king, and Daksh with the goat face, it looked extremely amateur for me, the graphics i mean. not even funny. but that is my viewpoint. my viewpoint doesnt screw the show or actor or director, its just me, right?

edit: i apologize btw.

Edited by nirvanlove - 07 August 2012 at 10:20pm
Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Wow I never expected a post like this since most of us want to believe that Mohit is Shiv himself as everyone seems to love him to death including myself.
But it is true that he has come a long way as an actor in the show itself and so is the case with Sonarika.
As an actor u cannot say that Mohit is the best because if one has become the best then there is nothing more to achieve in his career.
It is good to critique an actor as it helps them improve on their act. It is not to degrade but only to help them improve. One should be able to accept people's point of view rather than take it in a negative way.
Mohit is doing a good job now and is improving gradually. DKDM is the best show on tv and I love it a lot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Roxelanajayvenk-ialwayswill-

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
but how can we critique him when he is playing the best shiv.i don't see any faults except that he can't dance.LOL
he potrays emotions so well that they are just perfect.i am saying he is best as shiv now he maybe not come out good enough in other roles but as shiv he is damn perfect accept it or not.

-Nehaaa--ialwayswill-

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Omg! Post on mohit! I have seen posts regarding mouni and sona but not expected post on mohit.In my "pov". Mohit is a great actor and had portrayed mahadev well. As mahadev,veerbhadra, kal bhairav he proved that he can portray anything well. Looking at veerbhadra or kalbhairav did any1 felt that mohit is doing one and the samething or any1 found same expressions. No at looking at him we got connected even to those characters also. The pain he showed at sati's death, the anger of mahadev, mohit portrayed it well. Mahadev's bhola roop is also well portrayed by mohit. His voice and dialogue delivery is also perfect. I don't think that he still need to grow or improve. He is doing his best and no one can do better than him.MohitHeart

Edited by foram. - 08 August 2012 at 12:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-ramki1Roxelana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index