cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
who? Sonarika?? 

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Well it did take time for me too to like Mohit (Mahadev). I thought too that he was stiff in emoting though he had a great body.
But yes as time went by he just grew on me and ofcourse now I love him to the core.
He has also matured into the role of Shiv over a period of time and now such is the case that u cannot imagine anyone other than Mohit do the role. I feel so addicted to him and the show now.
So was in the case of Mouni  (Sati). I did not like her immediately in the role of Sati but over a period of time I grew to like her a lot.
Sonartika (Parvati)on the other hand is very pleasant to the eyes. She is very beautiful. She has worked on her voice which has a childlike quality and was not too pleasant initially but now u just love every bit of it.
So each actor has built on their flaws and worked on it over a period of time and we have grown to love them.
But I guess everyone has a point of view. Criticism is good it always helps an actor improve himself.

Edited by GERTRUDIS - 07 August 2012 at 10:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkrimi10cs-07coolfizzyIndiijyoti07-Tulips-

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
U've just seen d few epis of starting...
bt he hs improoved alooot...Try watching it once again...
And then again share ur opinion wid Us :)
He surely will live up to your expectations! :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1cs-07NishajosIndii-Tulips-

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

who? Sonarika?? 

Sonarika is the name of the actress who is playing the role of Parvati.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Indii

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GERTRUDIS

Well it did take time for me too to like Mohit (Mahadev). I thought too that he was stiff in emoting though he had a great body.
But yes as time went by he just grew on me and ofcourse now I love him to the core.
He has also matured into the role of Shiv over a period of time and now such is the case that u cannot imagine anyone other than Mohit do the role. I feel so addicted to him and the show now.
So was in the case of Mouni  (Sati). I did not like her immediately in the role of Sati but over a period of time I grew to like her a lot.
Sonartika (Parvati)on the other hand is very pleasant to the eyes. She is very beautiful. She has worked on her voice which has a childlike quality and was not too pleasant initially but now u just love every bit of it.
So each actor has built on their flaws and worked on it over a period of time and we have grown to love them.
But I guess everyone has a point of view. Criticism is good it always helps an actor improve himself.

very beautifully put.. each character has grown  and almost perfected  themselves. Love all of them.. Even the new minavati [ dont know her name sorry]  .. she is acting so well,, as the concerned mother.. and this is also building the platform for the Himalayan mountains still proudly standing above us

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07NishajosIndii-Tulips-

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
not agree with TM

Edited by aru_86 - 07 August 2012 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Surprise post and not agree with you even 0.00000% but I respect your opinion...no one can do 100% justice..for me he is doing 100 % justice...I don't know who acted in Om namah Shivaya serial...I am sure no one can reach up to Mohit's acting mark...don't take negative please watch all episodes once again..
Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

As a kid i have loved Shivji for being the man he was.. loving and how he exploded in anger for his love but the actor just doesnt seem to do justice to Shivji, yes the actor is tall and muscular but for me, it stops right there , the face doesnt emote much or maybe at all except the smile. which is disapointing cause i was actually looking forward to this show

okay honey first of all they are showing true life of mahadeva.actually in old serials mahadev was shown very aggressive and not having any emotions.shiv in old serials just wouldn't cry.he was like a robot.yes actually.i saw om namah shivay and they have shown pretty reckless things.in one episode mahadeva got angry on parvati jee just because she beat him in the game.mahadeva loved parvati very much and was highly learned man.he won't do stupid things like that.he is god,he is surely aggressive but also very bhola.mohit is playing it perfect.critics also praised him.guess you are a mohit hater in disguise.LOL
cvs are perfectly showing mahadeva.one who needs to work is sonarika.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkramki1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index