Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arviians !! Please, dont Panic !! (Page 7)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Jai, you do see that Archana is to be blamed at least for some of the mess, don't you?  She is sweet, loving,caring but a fool of the first order.  It is in her hands even now to set things straight, she can tell Tej that the signature on the divorce papers were forged by her aaji, she can tell Manav, she can call Sachin out, she can accost Savita.  She just does not have the guts.  She could tell Sachin, her daughter Ovi needs her, sorry all bets are off, she wants to tell Ovi the truth, she will still give his dad the divorce as she wants to prove (however idiotically) that she still loves Sachu.  But instead, Archana will cry and wonder why they don't understand her, how can they understand her when they have no clue as to her motives?  If she thinks they need to accept her goodness and know she means well, only Manav can know that, not her kids, they have not grown up with their mother to know her nonsensical ways.  She can set it all right in a jiffy if she wanted to but she won't.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuDarlyneJaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya4sharad

HOPE ARVI ALSO RUN AWAY 4M THEIR WEDDING (I.E WID OVI AND SAMEER) JUS AS ARMAN DID DURING THEIR WEDDING WID SHRAVANI AND JAYWANT..
They are repeating everything from ArMan on ArVi, you guess may be right. 

For me I do not want to even see any interest between Arjun-Ovi or Purvi-Sameer. Can deal with all the twist as long as ArVi are together. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamuxnabitathapajdronamrajusoapwatcher1Ashlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Rightly said, Darlyne !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Ashlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Looking at the show on TV is sooo much more meaningful and better than the internet.

The scene where Acrhana accepts ArVi - I love that scene... what a way to hand over ur daughter... and Arjun saying i will love her more than my own life and always keep her happy. It was sooo emotional... I think it was done so nicely... Purvi emotional as a daughter should be when told she will marry the man she loves and who loves her, Sulo happy for her poti, Arjun grateful and humble in getting the girl he loves, Archu... happy but sad with her decision.

Did anyone else notice - RD was wearing his friendship band Asha tied on him during the scene. lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PrageshShakyaJamuxnabitathapaShru_Cherryjdronamrajusoapwatcher1_OrChiD_

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Ash,
When I saw it in the morning, i guess with all the stress I didnt enjoy it then. But when i saw it tonight on tv, it was pretty awesome. I was wondering why Arjun spoke so less, but he actually had tears rolling down his face !! I missed that before. :).. Very well done .. Very subdued.. Nice :)

Arjun's dialogue 'khud se zyadaa pyar karoongaa' was perfect :)

Edited by jdronamraju - 07 August 2012 at 10:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Ashlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Jyothi, with the new stories circulating, I am more than panicking, I am hyperventilating, how could Ekta come up with this nonsense? Marry one sister then leave her and get married to another sister? Bad enough being engaged to one sis before falling in love with the other. Drat the woman and her twisted thinking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Shru_Cherry Senior Member
Shru_Cherry
Shru_Cherry

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanxxx a Lotss Jai... :-))
Shru_Cherry Senior Member
Shru_Cherry
Shru_Cherry

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Jai, you do see that Archana is to be blamed at least for some of the mess, don't you? She is sweet, loving,caring but a fool of the first order. It is in her hands even now to set things straight, she can tell Tej that the signature on the divorce papers were forged by her aaji, she can tell Manav, she can call Sachin out, she can accost Savita. She just does not have the guts. She could tell Sachin, her daughter Ovi needs her, sorry all bets are off, she wants to tell Ovi the truth, she will still give his dad the divorce as she wants to prove (however idiotically) that she still loves Sachu. But instead, Archana will cry and wonder why they don't understand her, how can they understand her when they have no clue as to her motives? If she thinks they need to accept her goodness and know she means well, only Manav can know that, not her kids, they have not grown up with their mother to know her nonsensical ways. She can set it all right in a jiffy if she wanted to but she won't.

hahahahhaha... LOL ... yeah it's true usne apne hato main pehna th... :-P

Go to top