Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arviians !! Please, dont Panic !! (Page 5)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Jai,
That is what the IPhone is for, to endure boring meetings Big smile..As long as you are not talking, have fun..
Jyothi
True Big smile

mungaltrinidad Groupbie
mungaltrinidad
mungaltrinidad

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

Why doesn't that crazy woman Ekta and her crazier team  understand that there is nothing to discuss regarding Arjun-Purvi Angry
They don't have to give any article to come to know the audience reaction, we ArVians have made it more than clear not once, but every time that we are not interested in any storyline with ArVi separation !!!!!!! PERIOD !!!!

Are they deaf and blind not to notice that ??? Or did they just think that we were / are bluffing ???

And I don't give a damn abt what they told that inspector before hiring him in PR...that is NOT our problem !!!
If they are so desperate for another love track , then let it be : that inspector and that Ovi chick !!!!
Why spoiling our ArVi for their damn crap all the time !!!
It should be damn clear to them that we want Arjun- Purvi together OR there will be NO Pavitra Rishta at all !!!!!!!!! Angry Angry
There are no 2 ways abt that and let that be very clear to Ekta madam and her team !!!!
i agree. ekta has a loose screw in her head.           
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by purethought

hahaha dont worry folks no need to thank me my dears Big smile...I am glad I was able to help..Just always remember the rule dont trust any article in PR...Smile..

Enjoy the show and Arvi...Wink

Yes Jyothi we old school Arman folks are sticking on for them in a hope that yes good things will happen to good people one day LOL..
Yes in Ekta's land its too much to hope but since we have seen Arman going through so much nothing affects us anymore now...LOL...At the end of the day we are hopeful one day they will re-unite.And Ekta will re-unite them before the end of the show for sure...
I am sure for Arvi fans you guys dont have to wait so long...
Its the destiny of Arman and Arman fans to have to endure the long path of sacrifice ,hardship before they are united LOL..

So chill folks and eat ur dinner/breakfast n enjoy the show..ah I am happy to know I made few folks to eat their food..ROFL

Jai

I always think what ARMAN fans must be going through for so many months and years to see arman separated like this.. how do you handle it? it must be heartbreaking for arman fansCry
I feel so bad for arman fans... I also know want to see arman together..  soon

Thanks for sharing all the news with us. I am feeling better now too Smile

Thanks for that hopeful wish for us Trish Smile..Yup its been a long endure for sure.Too much headache to endure for all of  us for sure LOL and it was very heart-breaking and painful to watch thanks to Ekta Ouch.But guess we were able to handle it till the leap due to Sushita(Sushant n Ankita) I guess Big smile...Guess they made it worth to endure the pain and be with Arman ...And now Hiten n Anki are doing a wonderful job ..so still sticking on hoping against hope I guess LOL

Damn I hate to be in borning meetings at work in the mornings...LOL

haha.Jai...you mean you are writing on your phone during the boring meeting? ROFL

You know, I am an Arman fan (old school as u call us Jai) and yes, we've been though way more than was necessary for their story... but i have to say ...if this article did turn out to be true, i would quit in sympathy to the strictly ARVI fans.    

Just because we had to endure (or chose to stay) through all that torture...doesn't mean the new crowd, a lot of younger fans and head over heels in love with Arjun/Purvi, should have to go through the same.   REally i think that would be just disgusting.  I love the ARVI jodi, though my focus is always ARMAN...but this other story is now a part of the ARMAN story...so in a way...it rips and tears at Archana/Manav relationship as well,.  To bring any of these things  into the story line that are mentioned in the article would be uncalled for and . ..well ..cruel, imo.Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyjdronamrajuDarlyneJaishankarpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Sorry but i dont enjoy todays arvi moment because i no is not for long,this was my last pr episode
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by purethought

hahaha dont worry folks no need to thank me my dears Big smile...I am glad I was able to help..Just always remember the rule dont trust any article in PR...Smile..

Enjoy the show and Arvi...Wink

Yes Jyothi we old school Arman folks are sticking on for them in a hope that yes good things will happen to good people one day LOL..
Yes in Ekta's land its too much to hope but since we have seen Arman going through so much nothing affects us anymore now...LOL...At the end of the day we are hopeful one day they will re-unite.And Ekta will re-unite them before the end of the show for sure...
I am sure for Arvi fans you guys dont have to wait so long...
Its the destiny of Arman and Arman fans to have to endure the long path of sacrifice ,hardship before they are united LOL..

So chill folks and eat ur dinner/breakfast n enjoy the show..ah I am happy to know I made few folks to eat their food..ROFL

Jai

I always think what ARMAN fans must be going through for so many months and years to see arman separated like this.. how do you handle it? it must be heartbreaking for arman fansCry
I feel so bad for arman fans... I also know want to see arman together..  soon

Thanks for sharing all the news with us. I am feeling better now too Smile

Thanks for that hopeful wish for us Trish Smile..Yup its been a long endure for sure.Too much headache to endure for all of  us for sure LOL and it was very heart-breaking and painful to watch thanks to Ekta Ouch.But guess we were able to handle it till the leap due to Sushita(Sushant n Ankita) I guess Big smile...Guess they made it worth to endure the pain and be with Arman ...And now Hiten n Anki are doing a wonderful job ..so still sticking on hoping against hope I guess LOL

Damn I hate to be in borning meetings at work in the mornings...LOL

haha.Jai...you mean you are writing on your phone during the boring meeting? ROFL

You know, I am an Arman fan (old school as u call us Jai) and yes, we've been though way more than was necessary for their story... but i have to say ...if this article did turn out to be true, i would quit in sympathy to the strictly ARVI fans.    

Just because we had to endure (or chose to stay) through all that torture...doesn't mean the new crowd, a lot of younger fans and head over heels in love with Arjun/Purvi, should have to go through the same.   REally i think that would be just disgusting.  I love the ARVI jodi, though my focus is always ARMAN...but this other story is now a part of the ARMAN story...so in a way...it rips and tears at Archana/Manav relationship as well,.  To bring any of these things  into the story line that are mentioned in the article would be uncalled for and . ..well ..cruel, imo.Dead
Hahaha Naava dear yup on phone (though using Samsung ,good way to not to fall asleep in these long meetings which makes no sense LOL ).I know you are in the gang of Old school Arman fans (I am big fan of WWE undertaker - hence Old school is reminiscent of him ,old school symbolizes the very best hence kind of old school I thought will name our gang LOL)..
Naava yup Arvi are part of Arman story and its clearly seen with the present track how Arvi and Arman relationship are intertwined very badly with each other..All we can do is hope that what Arman faced ,Arvi dont...But but everything depends on Ekta..Lets pray to Bappa that he gives some sense to Ekta and Co LOL..For now this non-sense article track is not on track..so guess everyone can chill as now focus moves towards Arman divorce...Testing time starts for we Arman fans now on how its going to turn out and I am sure there will be that usual twists we are so familiar with ...Geek

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 August 2012 at 10:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simusha

Sorry but i dont enjoy todays arvi moment because i no is not for long,this was my last pr episode

Dont give up yet!!!! We dont know if the article is true... and RD did tweet to give us hope. So, lets keep the faith and hope that our words and prayers are heard.

As for me... even with all this article stress, I couldn't help but smile and laugh at how Arjun is taking advantage of his disabled state.

Reminds me of when NOTHING was wrong with him (after he hit Punni down and was at the hospital)  yet suddenly upon seeing Purvi outside, his foot was hurting (from hitting the brakes too hard - come on Purvi - u fell for that? Silly) and needed help into the rikshaw. LOL

Anyhow... It reminds me of that and I like that scene.

Hoping for a good Temple scene tm... maybe as good if not better than the one we had on April 27th Big smile.

Edited by Ashlaika - 07 August 2012 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuFireLordPhoenixAnAvidReader

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

@ashlaika-agree wid u..lovd arvi scene today..arjun ws looking so cute...will watch i again..superb acting by ashvik..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

archverma10 Senior Member
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Hi Arch and all folks,

Wow so much buzz around in the forum with the recent so called article..

First of all remember the thumb rule of PR .never trust any PR article Smile..This I always tell from my experience of being a seasoned PR viewer.

Next this whole news is fake and non-sense.They are planning on lot of high dramas but not this way.The one thing is for sure Arman and Arvi are going to end up together and that is the story of PR. Well Arch for you and all folks I bugged my source  (poor guy called him when he was already breaking his head LOL with his work ) and he told me that the end result is Arman and Arvi together with of course lot of twists and turns(He of course cant tell more even if he knows about it).But there is no marriage track planned so far.
so I would suggest not to trust any article and the script is on demand script.OF course yes it can change anytime but there is no such non-sense planned for now.High drama and twists are always there but end result is positive.So dont worry folks.
Bless you JAI!!!!! Thank you so much for verifying this for us...***Muaaahhh*** and a big hug to you.  I am also baffled by how much a daily soap can change my moods now...jeez...Im supposed to be getting things done...but am instead glued to the computer and forum for this!!! And it is now nearly Noon here...which has put me off track for a couple of hours thanks to his...**shakes head** unbelievable...

Thank you again for your wonderful words and bugging your dude for us :)...In the meantime, I think all this crap has really brought home to us ARVI fans just exactly what you ARMAN fans have been through.  We are in the same boat after all...we love our jodis just as much...so we ARVI fans fully support you guys in this upcoming divorce track...and you are very right...the 2 pairs are very much intertwined.   have also written a very strongly worded post defending your "babydoll Archu" for her actions during yesterday's episode and in general. Wink  Hopefully Manav will come around and realize the truth too...that it is not about who is who's kid...it is about Ovi and her character/morals herself...as a person and the moral obligation and need to step in as parents...now more than ever...to guide her truly as to what is right and what is wrong and correct her behavior when it is required...like now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneJaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Go to top