Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arviians !! Please, dont Panic !! (Page 3)

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Im dancing around though, cause Rithvik posted a few mins ago :: " rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD: Hey guys,there is nothing to worry about
arjun will never quit PR its a rumour nd
ARVI are nd will be together,with some
twists in the story" :o (:

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21SoapgirlabhimgDarlynejdronamrajuAxiompurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaAnAvidReaderstyle14

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Guys and gals,
Sit  back, relax and enjoy today's episode now... Got be with Arjun-Purvi all the way today... the happiest day for them..so do NOT stress out at all... Everything will be fine..
Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21abhimgDarlyneAxiompurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaAnAvidReader

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Check out this latest tweet from rithvik..

rithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD

Hey guys,there is nothing to worry about arjun will never quit PR its a rumour nd ARVI are nd will be together,with some twists in the story

Smile

Jyothi,

Thats a relief. Thanks!!! And well, As long as the twists in the story does NOT involve a wedding of ArVi to Sameer Rane or Ovi respectively -  then i can endure anything else.

I checked his tweet page too and saw it. We got it bad SmileLOL

alisa21abhimgSoapgirlJamuxDarlynejdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenix

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Check out this latest tweet from rithvik..

rithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD

Hey guys,there is nothing to worry about arjun will never quit PR its a rumour nd ARVI are nd will be together,with some twists in the story

Smile

Jyothi,

Thats a relief. Thanks!!! And well, As long as the twists in the story does NOT involve a wedding of ArVi to Sameer Rane or Ovi respectively -  then i can endure anything else.

I checked his tweet page too and saw it. We got it bad SmileLOL
real bad... I never thought there would be a day when I panic for a tv soap... ROFL...
now, i can get back to work for a while...

alisa21SoapgirlabhimgDarlyneAxiompurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

hehehehe...HURRAYY...!!!
jumping and dancing all over..muahhh love u rithvik...m so damn relieved...and happie and waiting for todays ep da mst imp in arvi's life...
and really dis article has really scared hell out of me..yeah v wer going gaga over a misleading article...think coz of our arvi magic...!!!
didn't thought a daily soap would play such imp role in ma life..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21abhimgAshlaika

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hi Arch and all folks,

Wow so much buzz around in the forum with the recent so called article..

First of all remember the thumb rule of PR .never trust any PR article Smile..This I always tell from my experience of being a seasoned PR viewer.

Next this whole news is fake and non-sense.They are planning on lot of high dramas but not this way.The one thing is for sure Arman and Arvi are going to end up together and that is the story of PR. Well Arch for you and all folks I bugged my source  (poor guy called him when he was already breaking his head LOL with his work ) and he told me that the end result is Arman and Arvi together with of course lot of twists and turns(He of course cant tell more even if he knows about it).But there is no marriage track planned so far.
so I would suggest not to trust any article and the script is on demand script.OF course yes it can change anytime but there is no such non-sense planned for now.High drama and twists are always there but end result is positive.So dont worry folks.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21archverma10abhimgadittyAxiomDarlynejdronamrajupurethoughtAshi22FireLordPhoenixAshlaikastyle14

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Hi Arch and all folks,

Wow so much buzz around in the forum with the recent so called article..

First of all remember the thumb rule of PR .never trust any PR article Smile..This I always tell from my experience of being a seasoned PR viewer.

Next this whole news is fake and non-sense.They are planning on lot of high dramas but not this way.The one thing is for sure Arman and Arvi are going to end up together and that is the story of PR. Well Arch for you and all folks I bugged my source  (poor guy called him when he was already breaking his head LOL with his work ) and he told me that the end result is Arman and Arvi together with of course lot of twists and turns(He of course cant tell more even if he knows about it).But there is no marriage track planned so far.
so I would suggest not to trust any article and the script is on demand script.OF course yes it can change anytime but there is no such non-sense planned for now.High drama and twists are always there but end result is positive.So dont worry folks.
Thanks JaiSmileBig smile

for getting this information to us .. my heart was brokenBroken Heart but I am still wary of these cvs. Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21DarlyneJaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thank you Jai Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneJaishankarpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Go to top