Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arviians !! Please, dont Panic !!

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Fellow Arviians,

Please stop panicking..I did freak out too for a few mins after reading the article..Not a good way to wake up first thing in the morning, I tell you..But, remember !!

It ain't over till the fat lady sings !!!!

So, let us not worry ourselves to death over this article. I do not believe that this article is true, as it  probably could be one of those articles to test the reactions of the audience to probable story lines. I also do not think PR creatives think so much  into the future of the story from now on. We already have the divorce fiasco and the vishnu track to last us for a few months. So, why  this?

I really dont care if Sameer falls in love with Purvi, because that is easily believable, but it goes against all that we believe Arjun is and the type of man that he is. I cannot fathom under any circumstances, Arjun giving up Purvi and marrying the crazy chic (even an attempted suicide, mind u). 

I do believe that they are a different couple than Archana-Manav, who do not fall into the Mahaan concept, have the courage and conviction to stand up for themselves, so them going this way is just too far off and way out of character.

So, let us enjoy the next few days/weeks and not let this article mar our enjoyment of the approval today ...
Having said that, yes, quite a few of us watch PR because we believe in Arjun-Purvi, and they are the only saving grace of PR which lures us to watch it day in and day out. Let us be patient and see how it unfolds...

If it turns out to be true, we always have the choice to quit enmasse, if needed ...Wink. That should alone boost their much desired TRP's, wouldnt it??

Having said all this, crossing my fingers very tight.. Good Luck to all of us !!!

Fellow ARVIian...

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilight15araniyarihanjamkarajjFanofPRrekha23munny2mandy321recoupJamux-QH--Varshaa-vgiripyrarkhSharee12khushikulz19Awesome2210abhimg--Jenelle--ramki1AxiomLavenderCrystalorianthiDarlyneanju011purethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaVintagepeachcrazygirl4RDgal.angelsashashyamkrishnariablueocean_787bonibright_OrChiD_

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
i also read in facbook and they say that thie is not confored yet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgDarlynejdronamrajuramki1Ashlaika

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Jyothi and Sha,

I hope you both are correctSmile but you never know with Ekta and her craziness! We still have to oppose so they do not start this sickening track!!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remyaarchverma10purethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaVintagepeach

abhimg Senior Member
abhimg
abhimg

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Fellow Arviians,

Please stop panicking..I did freak out too for a few mins after reading the article..Not a good way to wake up first thing in the morning, I tell you..But, remember !!

It ain't over till the fat lady sings !!!!

So, let us not worry ourselves to death over this article. I do not believe that this article is true, as it  probably could be one of those articles to test the reactions of the audience to probable story lines. I also do not think PR creatives think so much  into the future of the story from now on. We already have the divorce fiasco and the vishnu track to last us for a few months. So, why  this?

I really dont care if Sameer falls in love with Purvi, because that is easily believable, but it goes against all that we believe Arjun is and the type of man that he is. I cannot fathom under any circumstances, Arjun giving up Purvi and marrying the crazy chic (even an attempted suicide, mind u). 

I do believe that they are a , different couple than Archana-Manav who do not fall into the Mahaan concept, have the courage and conviction to stand up for themselves, so them going this way is just too far off and way out of character.

So, let us enjoy the next few days/weeks and not let this article mar our enjoyment of the approval today ...
Having said that, yes, quite a few of us watch PR because we believe in Arjun-Purvi, and they are the only saving grace of PR which lures us to watch it day in and day out. Let us be patient and see how it unfolds...

If it turns out to be true, we always have the choice to quit enmasse, if needed ...Wink. That should alone boost their much desired TRP's, wouldnt it??

Having said all this, crossing my fingers very tight.. Good Luck to all of us !!!

Fellow ARVIian...

Jyothi dear, thank u for the much needed positivity all around...highlighted and underlined all the things i loved about your post...yes, fingers crossed it is...
Thank you...for the glimmer of hope you provide to us ARVI fans...Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynejdronamrajuramki1AshlaikaFireLordPhoenixsashashyam

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Why do they have that they contacted the new guy Arnav Singh (Sameer Rane)  and he confirmed he will be a love interest for Purvi. I mean, before he came into the show they must have told him something about what his character will be so he must know that much.

Jyothi, Agreed, Arjun is NOT the giving up kind. But also, Purvi isnt the kind to fall for one guy and then go with another. So let us have faith in ArVi and know that they are SUPPOSE to be the new generation and not the sacrificing mahaan story again. That would be the height of stupidity.

Hopefully however, Like Jyothi said... we have to keep the faith, pray and hope for the BEST.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321Jamuxramki1DarlynejdronamrajuFireLordPhoenixsashashyam

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Awesome p0st...lyk new new ray Of h0pe in  Dark LOL
i just startd watching PR nd t0o just c0x of ArVi..Day Dreaming
so seriously i gv a damn to dese useless artclx...jsut want to go wid d fl0w n letx c what CVx have 4 us..h0pefully s0mething Go0d...Otherwise Bye Bye PR...Ermm

Edited by princess_xaini - 07 August 2012 at 7:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynejdronamrajuramki1AshlaikaFireLordPhoenix

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Why do they have that they contacted the new guy Arnav Singh (Sameer Rane)  and he confirmed he will be a love interest for Purvi. I mean, before he came into the show they must have told him something about what his character will be so he must know that much.

Jyothi, Agreed, Arjun is NOT the giving up kind. But also, Purvi isnt the kind to fall for one guy and then go with another. So let us have faith in ArVi and know that they are SUPPOSE to be the new generation and not the sacrificing mahaan story again. That would be the height of stupidity.

Hopefully however, Like Jyothi said... we have to keep the faith, pray and hope for the BEST.
Ash,

about the new guy, they probably brought him in that way, I am sure even Puru was brought in with the lure of a nice sachin track, and see where it is now... these people change stories all the time, and go with the flow of the audience too... so let us wait and watch..

If the STUPIDITY continues.. we know what to do, right? So, no worries... so, let us just stay calm..

but, YEW !!!! Angry... Can you imagine ARJUN-OVI and Sameer-Purvi even for a second ?? YUCK !!

Edited by jdronamraju - 07 August 2012 at 8:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321purethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Why doesn't that crazy woman Ekta and her crazier team  understand that there is nothing to discuss regarding Arjun-Purvi Angry
They don't have to give any article to come to know the audience reaction, we ArVians have made it more than clear not once, but every time that we are not interested in any storyline with ArVi separation !!!!!!! PERIOD !!!!

Are they deaf and blind not to notice that ??? Or did they just think that we were / are bluffing ???

And I don't give a damn abt what they told that inspector before hiring him in PR...that is NOT our problem !!!
If they are so desperate for another love track , then let it be : that inspector and that Ovi chick !!!!
Why spoiling our ArVi for their damn crap all the time !!!
It should be damn clear to them that we want Arjun- Purvi together OR there will be NO Pavitra Rishta at all !!!!!!!!! Angry Angry
There are no 2 ways abt that and let that be very clear to Ekta madam and her team !!!!

Edited by esha - 07 August 2012 at 8:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21munny2Soapgirlarchverma10.Jen.ramki1DarlynejdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaikaFireLordPhoenix

Go to top