Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

OMFG!!!!!

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Guys,

today except for d first 5 magical minutes of yuvreenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..it was all SHOCK!..and slowly everything is unfolding to puppa guggal OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

now d only thing that is remaining to tell to puppa guggal is the yuvreen hug...i think kuch zyada hi reveal ho gaya puppa ko..

but don't know..i have just started hating tultuli...even when she is in problem..and is crying badly..she is busy taking out problems in annie!..

I don't know if our yuvreen 's relation is gonna be affected after this incidentCryCry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOneAnikz003soumyakJiaaReeammarkhan134vidya.Gsurvi035JinxRichaMFarah13pia.rahaKINGKHANFAN

JinxRicha Goldie
JinxRicha
JinxRicha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i really feel bad for suvreen...bt its nt tht much tultuli's fault...
she did'nt mean to..it jst happened accidently...n suvi brought this upon her herself only...one way or the other papa guggal was gonna find about it...she ws feeling jealous af annie, it ws natural...suvi is her best frnd she used to spend 24-7 with suvi...n she did'nt took out her jealousy..
well this ws before i saw yesterday's epi...i jst saw it now on u tube...well i did'nt expected tht 4rm her...everything could be jstified bt tht lie to suvreen  n blaming all to annie...least expected 4rm her

Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 08 August 2012 at 5:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_S

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
maybe u  r right..but i found it awkward..that she s in problem..and also doesn't tell that its accidentally her who told puppa the truth..instead..as she hears annie 's name..she starts blaming her...i mean i never saw annie behaving like that
Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I agree i also feel really bad for Suvreen, slowly her father willl get to know everything.

Tultuli is really mean, yes she told accidently but when she was talking on phone with Suvreen, she hides the fact that she is the one who told Puppa about the road trip and instead of telling the truth to Suvreen and console her, she puts all the blame on Annie..waooow what a friend Tultuli is !!

Ok she is jealous of Suvi and Annie's friendship but when Suvi called her crying as a friend she should console her, tell her that everything will be ok and telling her the truth, that she is the one who told Puppa about the road trip...i dont like Tultuli..belong to me she has to review friendship word in dictionnary.

akshayR

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I agree, i also feel really bad for Suvreen poor girl, her Puppa is gona be sooo much hurt and sooo angry at her..
Tultuli is really mean, belong to me she need to check again in dictionnary the word Friendship, because she is not a friend for Suvreen, yes accidently she tells Puppa Guggal that Suvreen is on road trip but she could at least tell the truth to Suvreen that she is the one because of who Puppa knows the truth instead of accusing Annie for being behind all this.

Tultuli is jealous of Annie and Suvi friendship i can understand but hiding the fact that she is the one who told Puppa Guggal that Suvreen is on road trip i can't understand !!!
Don't like Tultuli at all...she is not Suvreen true friend

sujairohit

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
tultuli also kinda pissed me off but then again, the Cvs wanted the trip to be revealed so they had to reveal it somehow. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index