India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

KKK & AKS - Best Couple onscreen!

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Read some post @ Metromasti about our favorite couple KKK-AKS! I prefer referring Akanksha Singh as AKS instead of AS...

I believe that they are the best couple not only in colors TV but overall on the smallscreen, presently! In the past there have been quite wonderful jodis! But right now nobody else cud beat this magical couple who can do wonders just without saying anything! Na bola HE Na SHE kuch kaha! (Sorry for my hindi grammar, if mistakes are found... I can't speak hindi)

Their stares and communication through eyes can make 1000s of butterflies fly in our stomach! So magical! Do they really converse with each other on the sets too this way??!! How naturally they do that? And we can easily understand what they talk to each other thru their eyes! Its not just plain stares but beautiful communication happening there!Hug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuresh.ppujashaw053arijit.biswaskritikajindalmanupriya77crazy87sabatahirswarnalatha05blmadhurifariya94kunalthebestSwastikAshNianji-mira-Swetha-

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Ya,dis chemistry has a magnetic magic..
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
tfs
saundarya Groupbie
saundarya
saundarya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
they speak everything thru eyes... vry magical... and i jus luv kkk... nd justify the title NA BOLE TUM NA MAINE KUCH KAHA... :)
fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
woww such a lovely post...they indeed have a fantastic chemistry..
Simply-Nidhi Goldie
Simply-Nidhi
Simply-Nidhi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Yes their chemistry is magical. I wish they become real life couple too. Aisa lagta hai bas ek dusre ke liye hi banaya hai bhagwan ne Kunaksha ko :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Yes, both Kunal and Akanksha have very beautiful and expressive eyes , and  can really do wonders without speaking ...their scenes cab be very interesting and of any colour and tone , provided they are given scope by the CV's..

Cheers!
VJ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index