India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

what do you think

deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
 i am watching MB now ... just saw the first scene DD was fab but i dont understand 1 thing why was Muku was so blank with face was that deliberate
 coz even if he chooses family over his love he should have   sad or not happy face not blank one
 and Madhu was crying as if she was in deep love ( i know its her emotions trauma which she is been suffering since long and it came out now ) 
but i feel Muku should have pain more prominent on his face
 DD  is mind-blowing   today and all others also
 i am not criticizing it i am just sharing what i feel in that scene

Edited by deepa02 - 07 August 2012 at 7:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectNawabZadixBabyAngelxNeelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
well, madhu is in real trouble right this moment, her father gone missing and now on top of that your fiance breaking engagement, it made her heart break. As for mukund, pata nahiConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa02

deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

well, madhu is in real trouble right this moment, her father gone missing and now on top of that your fiance breaking engagement, it made her heart break. As for mukund, pata nahiConfused

agree i too said same that she was going through lot of emo trauma so that  bust out as cry but the person who said he loved her ... when he had to leave her coz of his helplessness he was blank ... that what i meant 

Neelum.drashti

annie.doll Goldie
annie.doll
annie.doll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
she was shocked from mukku's response as she considered him his friend n partner who would support her in every situation...

deepa02

NawabZadi Senior Member
NawabZadi
NawabZadi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Mukund is one the most emotionless dude of the show from the startWink kidding so no offenceEmbarrassed May be he has exceptional control over his feelings that in order to hide he looked expressionlessSmile or may be he was shocked too that madhu is not with him anymore...

deepa02

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa02

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

agree i too said same that she was going through lot of emo trauma so that  bust out as cry but the person who said he loved her ... when he had to leave her coz of his helplessness he was blank ... that what i meant 

haan shayad is liya but mukund bohat weak hai as a character, ek ladki jo aap ki itni madad kara uska saath aisa makes u believe that there is no humanityOuch

deepa02

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
it happens when u trust a person and he leaves u wen u need him most...her reaction was normal

deepa02

deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Madhu crying was obvious
 but Mukund being blank was wired 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index