Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Reliable/not?-breakup rumours made out of no where (Page 9)

ridima2824 Newbie
ridima2824
ridima2824

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

YAYYY!!!!!! Big smile

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by gargib

even I am fed up of all these news and just can't understand which page is faking...Ill wait for their own comment and to see whether they attend social parties together or not...we will get the confirmation. First I was happy to find out that they had patched up but now just can't believe anymore...seriously doesn't PG and AK know if both the pages are faking?...That is my biggest doubt as to why they are quiet about it if someone is trying to be THEM and posting so many messages on FB...I really feel bad now that their lives have become just GossipsOuch..really bad..

ha ha gargib dnt wait for their comments bcoz they will never...AK n PG r indeed playing mouse n cat game nw...atleast they would have cleared the mess..i dnt believe any pages nw.all r the same

Ur right..maybe they want this confusions to go on and now I seriously feel this is a publicity stunt for AK's new show LMYAM as even they know that we don't like to see AK with some other female co-stars. That is why just after DEK ended they announced the breakup and now confusions have increased with FB pages saying different things. Maybe everything is done so that we can move on to see AK with somebody else and show popularity increases.
Marwa.A.W Goldie
Marwa.A.W
Marwa.A.W

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
tfs...

aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
lol da discussion still on Tongue
musafir99 Newbie
musafir99
musafir99

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
only time can tell but it,s a shame if it was all timepass.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowdream

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index