Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Reliable/not?-breakup rumours made out of no where (Page 8)

musafir99 Newbie
musafir99
musafir99

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

oh god ye kya chal raha hai koi kuch keh raha hai toh koi kuch.I am so confusedConfused.we cant believe anything until they tell this themselves but then they dont want to talk about their personal life.Is this really priyal or fake.plz can someone tell me.

aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by Khawaunju

fia darling well said n i agree we shuld nt gt betwen da pages fight

to tell uda truth guys i must b da most craziest fan of Priyash u can ask my frnd fia too cuz till nw m habin a hangover of their brk up bt i really want them to b togetehr bt wat i feel is if they love each other a lot they wil b together

PS. it a life lesson never gt attached to da celeb couples too much

Seriously man it's ridiculous. And it's getting dirty LOL
Awww my poor baby. Don't worry, I'll look for a new obsession for you Wink . Lol.

ya fia find me 1 plzz Cry
aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

@Pratibha and @Anu: The most wisest suggestion regarding AK and PG supposed or real break up I've heard till now!!

@Fifu: You are so right hun.. even I have my doubts on that page. As far as Ashish Lovies is concerned I've seen a lot of personal AK in there (like you said AK's personal autograph which I saved one for myself Wink) which makes me more comfortable in relying on its information

@Krishna: Tfs for sharing this information because whether PG is really an admin of the page or not.. what's important is to stay in the loop in everything that's going on and then using our own intellect in figuring out the truth.

thnk u thnk u i alwayzz wanted to ask them lol
snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

@Pratibha and @Anu: The most wisest suggestion regarding AK and PG supposed or real break up I've heard till now!!

@Fifu: You are so right hun.. even I have my doubts on that page. As far as Ashish Lovies is concerned I've seen a lot of personal AK in there (like you said AK's personal autograph which I saved one for myself Wink) which makes me more comfortable in relying on its information

@Krishna: Tfs for sharing this information because whether PG is really an admin of the page or not.. what's important is to stay in the loop in everything that's going on and then using our own intellect in figuring out the truth.

so true mahi...letsuse our own intellect to find truth ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shwetakojagoryfanaslsifjsdlvjmdi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
even I am fed up of all these news and just can't understand which page is faking...Ill wait for their own comment and to see whether they attend social parties together or not...we will get the confirmation. First I was happy to find out that they had patched up but now just can't believe anymore...seriously doesn't PG and AK know if both the pages are faking?...That is my biggest doubt as to why they are quiet about it if someone is trying to be THEM and posting so many messages on FB...I really feel bad now that their lives have become just GossipsOuch..really bad..
musafir99 Newbie
musafir99
musafir99

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
looks like the whole world wants to see them together.LOLdont know what to say i am so confusedConfusedI remember that pg told us the whole lovestory of her and ak and that their lovestory started from goa.now when they brokeup they say it,s their personal life.I mean when they were together she told us each and every detail well at that time they talked so openly about their personal life then why not now.
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

From FB Manveer page

Manveerians i would like to change a statement..the rumours about my break up with my co star ashish kapoor was made out of no where..We are not in a break up..we just had a little misunderstanding..due to that we just gave each other time for ourself..BUT WE DIDNT BREAKUP!so all the girls heart which im breaking right now SORRY to say!But Ashu will never share his personal life with any third person!Neither do i!but since im admin of this page its my duty to tell the truth!(Priyal Gor)

next note pg 2

thts weird becos she sed on TB tht she broke up with ashish ova a month ago...so hw can she says its a rumour wen she confirmed it herself
snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargib

even I am fed up of all these news and just can't understand which page is faking...Ill wait for their own comment and to see whether they attend social parties together or not...we will get the confirmation. First I was happy to find out that they had patched up but now just can't believe anymore...seriously doesn't PG and AK know if both the pages are faking?...That is my biggest doubt as to why they are quiet about it if someone is trying to be THEM and posting so many messages on FB...I really feel bad now that their lives have become just GossipsOuch..really bad..

ha ha gargib dnt wait for their comments bcoz they will never...AK n PG r indeed playing mouse n cat game nw...atleast they would have cleared the mess..i dnt believe any pages nw.all r the same

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfansweet_gargiArieltabi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index