Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Reliable/not?-breakup rumours made out of no where (Page 7)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@Pratibha and @Anu: The most wisest suggestion regarding AK and PG supposed or real break up I've heard till now!!

@Fifu: You are so right hun.. even I have my doubts on that page. As far as Ashish Lovies is concerned I've seen a lot of personal AK in there (like you said AK's personal autograph which I saved one for myself Wink) which makes me more comfortable in relying on its information

@Krishna: Tfs for sharing this information because whether PG is really an admin of the page or not.. what's important is to stay in the loop in everything that's going on and then using our own intellect in figuring out the truth.

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 August 2012 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aslsifjsdlvjmdisweet_gargifia21Dae_drmer

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Mahi: Lol me too Embarrassed
And then I find one thing really ridiculous. That the moment someone starts preferring AL over ManVeer page, they start saying that "Don't bash Priyal" , Like seriously yeh beech main Priyal kahan se ajati hai? LOL . Nobody even bashes her and yet they start usless and baseless fights through such comments that other pages and people are bashing Priyal just because they themselves fail to prove their credibility. Main roon ya hasoon, karoon main kia karoon ROFL
mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i have had it! priyash ka to kachuumbar nikal gaya hai..now i don't even want to hear or think about priyash! whether they r together or separate don't care anymore! at least i can get over it and move on!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

kimybabar Groupbie
kimybabar
kimybabar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
but she herself said that we broke up a month ago.. dont know wats tru..
Ouch
ashyalopenx2x2 Newbie
ashyalopenx2x2
ashyalopenx2x2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
  • priyal isnt doing a show recently

• and she thought it would be right to spend some time with her fans

• and they talk about prove on ashish lovies

• ask what proof some pics?

• woh to har kisi ke paas aasakta hai 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roze12snowdream

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
 if it is true then as a fan
 m very happy. GOD bless them.
cute_shweta Groupbie
cute_shweta
cute_shweta

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
O GOSHHH...so brainless...some people r ...dey think just on d basis of sme ofscrn pics...dey thnk dey r more reliable...SEriously...nebdy cn make u fool NEtime...GROW UP...
In dat case...i would like 2 tell u...if u say ...dat manveer page r fake...just coz suddenly priyal bcme d admin...after claimng ashish as d admin of AL page...den let me tell u...d intervw of priyal n ashish was taken by some cousin of admin of manveer page...n individually ashish n priyal's...before Ashish bullshit Lovies...n den after dat...SUDDENLY...d admin of AL page...starts 2 take intrvw of ASHISH every week...like she is her grlfrnd (well...she thinks she is his gf...LOL)...n Ashish has time free for d admin...
SERIOULY guys...grow up...oderwse ne1 cn make u fool...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjun_fanRoze12snowdream

HotPinkHeels.PM Groupbie
HotPinkHeels.PM
HotPinkHeels.PM

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I really wish it to be true but I have a feeling it isn't.
I mean what's the proof that the person writing is actually Priyal?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index