Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Reliable/not?-breakup rumours made out of no where (Page 5)

cute_shweta Groupbie
cute_shweta
cute_shweta

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
at dis point of time...dnt blve ne1...bt ya...dere is 50/50 chance...coz if dere is true love...dey ll make up sooner or later...dey also did in APRIL rite...n i think Ashish is nt d type of guy who is intrstd in time pass...n he blushes wid priyal only...so dat cnt be a time pass...
n plzzz dnt say Ashish Lovies ...dey talk rubbish abt priyal...dey said ashu was hospitalised by pri...n wht we gt...he was in viral fever...den...in d last day of shooting...when many asked where is priyal in grp pics...dey said...priyal is resting in her room...n den...priyal is too busy posing for her fans...n she is nt sweet at all...dats y she is nt dere at d grp pics...n dear...den her frnd Shivani Mathur herself wrote in AL page...dat...no..priyal had gone to her home back after her pack up...den AL page admin...
n..n...n... dear...she gt d maximum offscrn pics through Shivani...who is her facebook frndz...may b she told shivani to say to ashu to write her name...so dat she cn fool d fans...n nxt MISSION to insult priyal ll be more easy...
n IF u r talkng abt pics...den let me say 2 u dear...Manveer page...dey also posted priyal's many offscrn pics in dat page...her mom...her sister...her mom n dad...i blve her mom is fcebook frnds of  d admin of page...n on d basis of dat page...she is also claiming to KNOW her...STOP dis Rubbish...
Personally...i blve...priyash ll make up very soon...coz ashish is nt d type of guy 2 do timepass...nehi to...6 mnths mein love end nehi ho skta hai...Time WILL TELLL...JUST CHILLL...

Edited by cute_shweta - 07 August 2012 at 9:31am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanSunshinegirllShazzieaslsifjsdlvjmdiArieltabi..oishu..Roze12Dae_drmersnowdreamcarisma2.Killer.

aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hmmm seems like both da pages knw AK n PG TongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21Dae_drmer.Killer.

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khawaunju

Lmao. Seems like the whole world all of a sudden knows AK and PG personally except AK and PG themselves LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

musafir99aslsifjsdlvjmdiDae_drmer..oishu..

aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
fia darling well said n i agree we shuld nt gt betwen da pages fight

to tell uda truth guys i must b da most craziest fan of Priyash u can ask my frnd fia too cuz till nw m habin a hangover of their brk up bt i really want them to b togetehr bt wat i feel is if they love each other a lot they wil b together

PS. it a life lesson never gt attached to da celeb couples too much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21Dae_drmer

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kojagoryfanaslsifjsdlvjmdi

.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@ANU...lmfao...well said ...both the pages know AK n PG...but AK n PG themselves dont know that they know the pages...gosh..I'm confusedWackoROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shwetaaslsifjsdlvjmdiMsLusciousArieltabi

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Originally posted by carisma2

lOVE pRIYAL FOR THIS STATEMENT. i THINK PPL AND ARTICLES WENT AND CAUSED CONFUSION.
If she says they haven't broken up then that's good news.. I'm all happy for it.

Me too di:p

kojagoryfancarisma2

aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by Khawaunju

Lmao. Seems like the whole world all of a sudden knows AK and PG personally except AK and PG themselves LOL

ya AK n PG if they come to knw dis sort of craziness fr them god knws they ll die ROLFing LOLLOL

as u said every1 here knws them LOL

fia21Dae_drmer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index