Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Reliable/not?-breakup rumours made out of no where (Page 4)

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

At one side Ashish Lovies fb page said AK is their admin n AK has confirm the break up. On the other side Manveer page is saying PG is their n the break is not true. Only God n AK n PG knows what is the truth. I hope this news is true. I want them together 4ever. I think the break up is a publicity stunt 4 ashu's new show.
from beginning i had the same thought...even the farewell pictures showed manveer enjoying...this breakup was a promotional stunt and nw whn it  backfired them, they r changing the tables perhaps

Edited by snowdream - 07 August 2012 at 8:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanaslsifjsdlvjmdiArieltabi..oishu..Dae_drmer

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by reshma_arora

This just sounds like a load of BS.
The ASHISH LOVIES FB site is way more credible than this Manveer website.
i would have said this a month back...but ater breakup AL page posted something that Breakup made Uday heartbroken n hospitalised n the truth was that he getting viral ever...So dnt blive Ashish lovies page ...I dnt say Manveer page is reliable but Ashish lovies is also not reliable...

Agree with u Snow. I also can't beleive them after hearing that news.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowdream

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hmmm! now another BS starts war of the websites! AK and PG please give a public statement together as to what ur real status is..we don't want any of the pages putting any of u down and please avoid any personal fights on the pages whoever is doing it is horrible and disgusting! this way u both will loose ur popularity..kissi ka bura karne se kissi ka fayeda nahin hua!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshkojagoryfan..oishu..carisma2

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
whatever it is...i just want ke they stay together!!! they r tooo cute together!!! itne saare articles aur news's ke baad, i dont know what to believe!! hope they get back together!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanaslsifjsdlvjmdi...navina...

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Who knows what's the truth and which part of the news are just rumors. I hope this person really is PG! Secondly, I hope whatever is happening or whatever will happen is in the best interests of both PG and AK!

But I would like to think that they would be able to sort out their differences.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shwetakojagoryfanaslsifjsdlvjmdimandygill..oishu..-BerryCharm-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Lol I really want to laugh right now after witnessing the tactics of these Facebook pages to increase their likes. Now why would Priyal Gor refuse to give any statement on reliable sources like Telly Chakkar etc and end up posting on a Facebook page instead which is not even reliable? Tongue . Do these people seriously think that we are stupid and will buy whatever they dish out for us? I have been staying quite about this for a long time now but this is just getting too much. They have seriously made a mockery out of the lives of these 2 people and it's just pathetic. Guys please it's a request to not fall for any of this. This is just a rift between two Facebook pages and poor Ashish and Priyal are being dragged in it out of nowhere. I know many of you want to see them back together, but if the themselves are okay with the break up then who are we to interfere? I know for a fact that this Facebook page ManVeer is not at all reliable ever since they posted the supposed interview of PriAsh and after reading that I was even more sure that it's not credible. If you would have noticed, those interviews only had personal questions being asked to them and their answers were quite open and unconvincing for me, and we all know that Ashish NEVER talks about his personal life so why the hell would he so openly talk about his relationship with Priyal on a Facebook Page? Even the way their answers were written were fishy because that was not at all the way PG and AK talk and one can easily tell that after they listen to some of their interviews. I am really disappointed in these people. Why can't you just leave them alone already? When reliable and credible sources like TC and TB have given statements of Priyal and Ashish confirming their break up, should we really believe a mere Facebook page over that? And besides, a few days ago Ashish Lovies page showed some posts made by Ashish himself saying that he's one of the admins on the page and this just seems like a  way of ManVeer page to show their credibility which I seriously doubt, by suddenly saying that Priyal is the admin of their page. I know people must be hating me for saying this but trust me, when I asked the page admin to prove the reliability of her sources and interviews, she never gave any! And some of my friends here on IF tried the same but she never had the audacity to show those supposed pictures that she took with PriAsh and promised to upload them and that itself proves that she has no proof whatsoever. Whereas on the other hand is the Ashish Lovies page, now I am not taking any sides here, but that page is way more credible than the other one because they actually did provide proofs that Ashish knows them, by Ashish himself through pictures in which he's holding out an autograph for the page admin with her name on it. And their news have almost always been true too. And this I am saying after weeks of observation of the two pages and honestly speaking, Ashish Lovies is way more reliable. Anyway it would be better if we don't get caught up in the battles between these Facebook pages because they don't care about the feelings of the fans and are willingly to take any step to attract people towards their page no matter how shallow it is.
Maybe I shouldn't have said all this, but I am extremely disappointed and angry at the way the personal lives and matters of Ashish and Priyal are being used to publicize their pages!

Edited by fia21 - 07 August 2012 at 9:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ilvudaymandygillArieltabiMsLuscious..oishu..snowdreamcarisma2

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Just when I thought that finally all the rumours and poking in their life has gone down.. It restarts!

Will jst say one thing - whether they are together or not- it is their own personal life and private decisions. This only looks like a war between 2 fb pages to increase likes and popularity. All these articles/facebook pages are just a pain. I hv stopped believing in them and it will be better for our sanity that we just ignore them.

It is obvious that both ashish and priyal would never talk about their personal lives - and that too on Facebook page.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillArieltabi..oishu..snowdream-BerryCharm-

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
fia, very well said, i agree with every single word of urs..ashish lovies gave us the proof and i personally believe ashish lovies more!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21snowdream-BerryCharm-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index