Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Reliable/not?-breakup rumours made out of no where (Page 2)

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashukapoor007

TFS Krishna! But I Don't Think This Is d Truth!  We Got So Many Articles Abt Their Break up & In That Ashish Himself Said Abt Their Break up! & Don't Know Wat Dis Proves! Wish To See dem Together Again On-Screen <3 
perhaps it would b another promotion technique...even i hardly believe it...We all want them to b together Smilebut cannot force them,...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan--Zenu--carisma2...navina...

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

TFS Krishna! But I Don't Think This Is d Truth! We Got So Many Articles Abt Their Break up & In That Ashish Himself Said Abt Their Break up! & Don't Know Wat Dis Proves! Wish To See dem Together Again On-Screen <3
absolutely right we had so many articles regarding their break up. Even their direct statements says the same story. Oh now this status. It's getting confusing now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zenu--

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
lOVE pRIYAL FOR THIS STATEMENT. i THINK PPL AND ARTICLES WENT AND CAUSED CONFUSION.
If she says they haven't broken up then that's good news.. I'm all happy for it.

kojagoryfanpia.rahaDae_drmer...navina...

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
BIG CONFUSION! until we see them together talking to the media and clearing this mess out it will be hard to believe as to what their status is, in or out or stuck in the middle!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zenu--..oishu..Anmol_.

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

TFS Krishna! But I Don't Think This Is d Truth!  We Got So Many Articles Abt Their Break up & In That Ashish Himself Said Abt Their Break up! & Don't Know Wat Dis Proves! Wish To See dem Together Again On-Screen <3
perhaps it would b another promotion technique...even i hardly believe it...We all want them to b together but cannot force them,...

Yup That's One Of Promotion Technique! Pg & Ashu's Repu Was Affected Aftr Their Break Upso Pg Thought dis.. 
snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
New msg at Manveer page

Friends Fans Im on my way home saw some strange messages coming thru..Well here is the logical part..some girl who met me 1 time in her live is now telling me about my relationship and my character Manveerians how crazy is this AM touched :D and yea a fake world always shines with offscreen pics because honey in the real world ONLY FACT help so dont beg to increase likes!This is why i joined facebook i saw what people wrote about me..And let me tell you one thing clear any battle you want to fight i will be on the other side then you might be any animal or human got my point ??(Priyal Gor)

kojagoryfanBeing-HumanRoze12..oishu..

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snowdream

perhaps it would b another promotion technique...even i hardly believe it...We all want them to b together but cannot force them,...

Yup That's One Of Promotion Technique! Pg & Ashu's Repu Was Affected Aftr Their Break Upso Pg Thought dis.. 
yup same thought..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zenu--

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

lOVE pRIYAL FOR THIS STATEMENT. i THINK PPL AND ARTICLES WENT AND CAUSED CONFUSION.
If she says they haven't broken up then that's good news.. I'm all happy for it.
ya it could b true bcoz it been at a social website...but still we can't b so sure...just hope priyash remains together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

musafir99kojagoryfancarisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index