Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Reliable/not?-breakup rumours made out of no where

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
From FB Manveer page

Manveerians i would like to change a statement..the rumours about my break up with my co star ashish kapoor was made out of no where..We are not in a break up..we just had a little misunderstanding..due to that we just gave each other time for ourself..BUT WE DIDNT BREAKUP!so all the girls heart which im breaking right now SORRY to say!But Ashu will never share his personal life with any third person!Neither do i!but since im admin of this page its my duty to tell the truth!(Priyal Gor)

next note pg 2

Edited by snowdream - 07 August 2012 at 7:45am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ridima2824tanuxdthumbalinajaneniroopaMoonlight_Ansharjun_fananarox...Rohitha...SaHillover101ilvudaywendy25Marwa.A.WkojagoryfanSidNeeti-fan-JEHAN-FireNIceBeing-Human-Antu-_-Aslan-pia.rahaAsmimelody..IshqShava..Roze12Anjalika13Anmol_...oishu..Dae_drmercarisma2...navina...-BerryCharm-

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Is this true?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..snowdream

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hi snowderm, i also just posted on cari's i miss priyash..didn't make a separate topic..i can't say anything, if it is coming from priyal gor herself then maybe its true, according to their track record it shows that this could be possible, they fight and then manaofy each other..if their love is true then it should not break that easily..lets hope for the best!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shwetathumbalinakojagoryfan..oishu.....navina...snowdreamcarisma2

Asmimelody IF-Rockerz
Asmimelody
Asmimelody

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this news Snowdream:)the info shared by that FB page has always been true till now...so i believe this not fake:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Marwa.A.Wkojagoryfan..IshqShava..Dae_drmercarisma2...navina...snowdream

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

Hi snowderm, i also just posted on cari's i miss priyash..didn't make a separate topic..i can't say anything, if it is coming from priyal gor herself then maybe its true, according to their track record it shows that this could be possible, they fight and then manaofy each other..if their love is true then it should not break that easily..lets hope for the best!
we could only pray 4 them da...i actually dbt it ...we all know that priyash breakup did affected Ashu's popularity...s it  did 2 an extent...so perhaps it could b a rumour or else truth...anyways 50-50 chance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfancarisma2

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asmimelody

thanks for sharing this news Snowdream:)the info shared by that FB page has always been true till now...so i believe this not fake:)
i too hope so da...priyash is the best 2getherSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsmimelodyDae_drmercarisma2

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

Is this true?
as per news it is da

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
TFS Krishna! But I Don't Think This Is d Truth!  We Got So Many Articles Abt Their Break up & In That Ashish Himself Said Abt Their Break up! & Don't Know Wat Dis Proves! Wish To See dem Together Again On-Screen <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jarin04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index