Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SP: Characters share their plans for Janmashtami

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

STAR Plus characters share their plans for Janmashtami

With Janmashtami festival around the corner, STAR Plus characters are busy making plans for the celebrations. While Akshara and Naitik planning to spend their day with their family, find out what plans other have made to celebrate Janmashtami.
STARONE.IN

An excited Gopi shares, "We are going to celebrate Sri Krishnashtami with a lot of pomp and splendour. At midnight, we will bathe lord's idol with Panchamrit. After this we will keep the idol in a cradle and sing songs. I still remember, during my school days I had performed on the'Makhan Chor' song and I had a lot of fun. We all will have an elaborate pooja in honor ofBhagwanji. I am looking forward to have a good time with my family."

Akshara says, "I simply love the ambience at our home during Janmashtami as the festival brings with it lots of happiness and joy. The entire house is decorated with beautiful flowers. This year Naitik and I are planning to celebrate the festival with both of our families together. We would also love to go and watch a colourful Rasleela (plays) performance.

When asked Khushi shares her excited, "For me Janmashtami is exciting because of dahi handi, Jhankis, Raslila, etc. I love the ritual of Dahi Handi. I am looking forward to watch the pyramid of people breaking a handi as It is so much fun. I am going to throw waters on the boys who will come to break the handi. I wish Arnavji would accompany me to the celebrations."

Talking about the birthday celebrations of Lord Krishna, Sandhya says "I am missing home a lot. Every year during Janmashtami we used to visit the temple and perform a pooja. This year we are in Singapore and I am prayer to Shri Krishnaji for Sooraj's success in the competition. As soon as we go back home we will celebrate Janmashtami with great fanfare where I will make sweets of milk and other milk products such as butter and buttermilk. Some of my favourite dishes for this festival are Singhare ki Poori and Shrikhand.

Do share with us, your plans for Janmashtami. Till then Jai Shri Krishna.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

An07_Devna_-nilani-ChacchaShaunSA

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! Smile
jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
tfs
-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Tfs:)
farheen.raji IF-Dazzler
farheen.raji
farheen.raji

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
tfs
Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
What family is the newbie talking about if it is sns cast and crew a piece of advice Gia also thought the same so please keep your fakeness to yourself.  I dislike sns off screen clips, they should keep reality separate from the tv drama we know what kind of dysfunctional family sns cast and crew is.  So please star plus cut the crap.  I don't want to hear nazim talking how when they were you g jigar and him would play on this Jhula in an off screen clip.  Or see kinjal what ever real life name is tieing rakhee off screen to nazima and vishaal.  Are viewers that dumb to quote Shaun that they cannot differentiate between real and fake.  

I don't buy into this we are big happy family concept of star plus.  Devoleena is Bengali when has janmashtmi been a big thing for her, I thought they have Durga Pooja and sarawati Pooja coming up.  So please cut the fakeness.  Vishaal had shown his family celebrating baisakhi in a off screen clip and that was real.  Once again lay off the fake news star plus.

Edited by Saathfan - 07 August 2012 at 8:30am
ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

What family is the newbie talking about if it is sns cast and crew a piece of advice Gia also thought the same so please keep your fakeness to yourself.  I dislike sns off screen clips, they should keep reality separate from the tv drama we know what kind of dysfunctional family sns cast and crew is.  So please star plus cut the crap.  I don't want to hear nazim talking how when they were you g jigar and him would play on this Jhula in an off screen clip.  Or see kinjal what ever real life name is tieing rakhee off screen to nazima and vishaal.  Are viewers that dumb to quote Shaun that they cannot differentiate between real and fake.  

I don't buy into this we are big happy family concept of star plus.  Devoleena is Bengali when has janmashtmi been a big thing for her, I thought they have Durga Pooja and sarawati Pooja coming up.  So please cut the fakeness.  Vishaal had shown his family celebrating baisakhi in a off screen clip and that was real.  Once again lay off the fake news star plus.

No offence but you have confused an interview with Gopi  - who is a character in SNS, with Devoleena who is the actress who plays that role.

The headline clearly stated "Star Plus characters share their plan for Janmashtami" and not "Star Plus actors share their plan for Janmashtami"

I hope this clears up any confusion you might have had Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-S

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top