Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

SP: Characters share their plans for Janmashtami

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

STAR Plus characters share their plans for Janmashtami

With Janmashtami festival around the corner, STAR Plus characters are busy making plans for the celebrations. While Akshara and Naitik planning to spend their day with their family, find out what plans other have made to celebrate Janmashtami.
STARONE.IN

An excited Gopi shares, "We are going to celebrate Sri Krishnashtami with a lot of pomp and splendour. At midnight, we will bathe lord's idol with Panchamrit. After this we will keep the idol in a cradle and sing songs. I still remember, during my school days I had performed on the'Makhan Chor' song and I had a lot of fun. We all will have an elaborate pooja in honor ofBhagwanji. I am looking forward to have a good time with my family."

Akshara says, "I simply love the ambience at our home during Janmashtami as the festival brings with it lots of happiness and joy. The entire house is decorated with beautiful flowers. This year Naitik and I are planning to celebrate the festival with both of our families together. We would also love to go and watch a colourful Rasleela (plays) performance.

When asked Khushi shares her excited, "For me Janmashtami is exciting because of dahi handi, Jhankis, Raslila, etc. I love the ritual of Dahi Handi. I am looking forward to watch the pyramid of people breaking a handi as It is so much fun. I am going to throw waters on the boys who will come to break the handi. I wish Arnavji would accompany me to the celebrations."

Talking about the birthday celebrations of Lord Krishna, Sandhya says "I am missing home a lot. Every year during Janmashtami we used to visit the temple and perform a pooja. This year we are in Singapore and I am prayer to Shri Krishnaji for Sooraj's success in the competition. As soon as we go back home we will celebrate Janmashtami with great fanfare where I will make sweets of milk and other milk products such as butter and buttermilk. Some of my favourite dishes for this festival are Singhare ki Poori and Shrikhand.

Do share with us, your plans for Janmashtami. Till then Jai Shri Krishna.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmausam-Ramya-ranil.

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
tnxx
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Rakhi Ankur Gift , Janmashtami occassion   So Many Scenes are Awaiting in show ,

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top