Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

SP: Sandhya's blog: How to take care of an injury

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Sandhya's blog: How to take care of an injury

Hello friends, often we tend to ignore small wounds but if not taken proper care of, it can lead to an infection. Today Chaturi accidentally got cut with some broken glass. So I immediately took care of her injury so that it would heal quickly. Here are some quick tips to take care of wounds.
STARONE.IN

SandhyaI always keep a first aid box in my room you as it is good to keep it handy during an emergency. The medicine box should have an anti-bacterial solution, anti-fungal creams and bandages. When Chaturi got injured, I was worried as the piece of glass got into her foot but thankfully the cut was not too deep. I cleaned the wound with Dettol and then put a dressing on it, since the chances of it getting infected are more if left open. Also if the cut or injury is left open, dust and germs attack the injury and infects it and slows down the healing process.

If the injury is of a serious nature or the cut is deep and the person is losing too much blood then you should immediately take that person to a doctor or hospital. Always tend to a wound whether big or small so that it does not get worse. The saying 'Caution is better than cure' is a good motto to follow while taking care of injuries. 

These are some tips that that I hope will be useful to you while tending to an injury. Keep following my blogs to get more useful tips on various things.

Do share your tips to take care of injuries and let me know how you found this article?

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmausammaddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami.ranil.

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Tfs !!

Nice Tips 
Oh ok then Chaturi Got Injured , in show 
SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing.