Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Roll, Camera, Action: Mission Honeymoon (Page 3)

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Joined: 24 July 2011
Posts: 6567

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
RekhaHug

Bindu's ringtoneROFL ROFL

Pinku aaram kar and Bindu natak karROFL ROFL

"aa rahi hain aa rahi hain"  bahut din baad?Shocked ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

SuperbClap
Bahala chennagideThumbs Up  nagu tadeyokaagtillaLOL LOL

Nimdu bangalore aa?  




Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 08 August 2012 at 12:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaansumiswap

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Joined: 30 April 2012
Posts: 2215

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

RekhaHug

Bindu's ringtoneROFL ROFL

Pinku aaram kar and Bindu natak karROFL ROFL

"aa rahi hain aa rahi hain"  bahut din baad?Shocked ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

SuperbClap
Bahala chennagideThumbs Up  nagu tadeyokaagtillaLOL LOL

Nimdu bangalore aa?  



Thank you, 
Well, there could not be any other song befitting Bindu's constipation wooes than 'aati nahin...'!!LOL
Nimma hesaru Reshu alva? Nimma bhetiyaagi santoshavaytu. Nanage Bengaluru adopted home. Sadhya irodu Singaporenalli. 
Neevoo Bengalurinavara?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanhi_Angelsumiswap

.Umsasl. IF-Addictz
.Umsasl.
.Umsasl.

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 52844

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Rekha Awesome yaar...Clap ROFL ROFL Bindu's cellphone ringtone 'Aati nahin, aati nahin, aati nahin, woh aati nahin'..ROFL ROFL ROFL Golu fisli ROFL Pinku Ji pinku aram kar ROFL rahu pyaj ROFL I loved your of those scene.. Superb kanri Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaan

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Joined: 30 April 2012
Posts: 2215

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suprabhatha

OMG!!! Rekha Awesome yaar...Clap ROFL ROFL Bindu's cellphone ringtone 'Aati nahin, aati nahin, aati nahin, woh aati nahin'..ROFL ROFL ROFL Golu fisli ROFL Pinku Ji pinku aram kar ROFL rahu pyaj ROFL I loved your of those scene.. Superb kanri Big smile

Thank you Suprabhatha!
Neevu ishtapattiddu tilidu harushavaytu!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Umsasl.

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Joined: 05 February 2012
Posts: 6250

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
One more hilarious post..ROFL U  r rocking baby...ROFL

Rahu bhabhi..pinku aaram kar..Bindu natak kar..omg..how u get these names...ROFLROFLROFL

i told u before..U r a fantastic spoof writer..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaan

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Joined: 30 April 2012
Posts: 2215

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

One more hilarious post..ROFL U  r rocking baby...ROFL

Rahu bhabhi..pinku aaram kar..Bindu natak kar..omg..how u get these names...ROFLROFLROFL

i told u before..U r a fantastic spoof writer..Thumbs Up


Thank you Bharti,
Nimma aashirvaada!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharti_k

.Umsasl. IF-Addictz
.Umsasl.
.Umsasl.

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 52844

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Originally posted by suprabhatha

OMG!!! Rekha Awesome yaar...Clap ROFL ROFL Bindu's cellphone ringtone 'Aati nahin, aati nahin, aati nahin, woh aati nahin'..ROFL ROFL ROFL Golu fisli ROFL Pinku Ji pinku aram kar ROFL rahu pyaj ROFL I loved your of those scene.. Superb kanri Big smile

Thank you Suprabhatha! Neevu ishtapattiddu tilidu harushavaytu!!
    Nimma Bharavanige Koushalya tumba Chennagide kanri aadkke bhau dodda Abhinandne nimage.. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaan

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Nice one Rekha...
wonderful names...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index