Pratigya
Pratigya

promo (Page 4)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

well, pls don't hit me ...this is my theory ... i am saying this so that it gets jinxed n never happen LOL ...

P may talk to komal about remarriage ... to keep chinki happy ... komal will refuse point blank ...all gets ready for K' birthday celebrations ...P impatiently waiting ...the goons try to harm K by trying to hit with with a car or truck ... K grievously injured ...  Meera happens to save him ...dunno but the CVs showed that meera still has a chance Dead ... n everybody looking for K ...P frantic ...komal questioning P about will she remarry if k is not found or doesn't come back ... everybody blames P ... phew ... now throw whatever u want at me LOL 
LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umadhakarn

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

well, pls don't hit me ...this is my theory ... i am saying this so that it gets jinxed n never happenLOL ...

P may talk to komal about remarriage ... to keep chinki happy ... komal will refuse point blank ...all gets ready for K' birthday celebrations ...P impatiently waiting ...the goons try to harm K by trying to hit with with a car or truck ... K grievously injured ... Meera happens to save him ...dunno but the CVs showed that meera still has a chance Dead ... n everybody looking for K ...P frantic ...komal questioning P about will she remarry if k is not found or doesn't come back ... everybody blames P ... phew ... now throw whatever u want at me LOL

another possible theory: krishna has memory loss and he forgot everything that has happened in his life in previous 6 yrs:O and the doctor warns every1 not to remind him anything! By the way i think komal would question prats abt remarriage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnbabithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

well, pls don't hit me ...this is my theory ... i am saying this so that it gets jinxed n never happen LOL ...

P may talk to komal about remarriage ... to keep chinki happy ... komal will refuse point blank ...all gets ready for K' birthday celebrations ...P impatiently waiting ...the goons try to harm K by trying to hit with with a car or truck ... K grievously injured ...  Meera happens to save him ...dunno but the CVs showed that meera still has a chance Dead ... n everybody looking for K ...P frantic ...komal questioning P about will she remarry if k is not found or doesn't come back ... everybody blames P ... phew ... now throw whatever u want at me LOL 
LOL
yah, Meera can kidnap n torture K ...LOL after saving him...
LOL
Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
This thread turning into a typical K mai's one!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Originally posted by adib40

well, pls don't hit me ...this is my theory ... i am saying this so that it gets jinxed n never happenLOL ...

P may talk to komal about remarriage ... to keep chinki happy ... komal will refuse point blank ...all gets ready for K' birthday celebrations ...P impatiently waiting ...the goons try to harm K by trying to hit with with a car or truck ... K grievously injured ... Meera happens to save him ...dunno but the CVs showed that meera still has a chance Dead ... n everybody looking for K ...P frantic ...komal questioning P about will she remarry if k is not found or doesn't come back ... everybody blames P ... phew ... now throw whatever u want at me LOL

another possible theory: krishna has memory loss and he forgot everything that has happened in his life in previous 6 yrs:O and the doctor warns every1 not to remind him anything! By the way i think komal would question prats abt remarriage
By the look of it from yest epi... Komal was admiring him, how he made CHinki sleep... so Komal will not question P...

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

LOL

LOL  LOL  LOL 

babithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

By the look of it from yest epi... Komal was admiring him, how he made CHinki sleep... so Komal will not question P...

hmm, i don't think she was admiring him...rather his way of handling chinki n making her open her eyes n making her happy

babithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

LOL   don't want Kekta here ... but i think P-komal scene will take place Confused

Go to top