Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

well, pls don't hit me ...this is my theory ... i am saying this so that it gets jinxed n never happen πŸ˜† ...

P may talk to komal about remarriage ... to keep chinki happy ... komal will refuse point blank ...all gets ready for K' birthday celebrations ...P impatiently waiting ...the goons try to harm K by trying to hit with with a car or truck ... K grievously injured ...  Meera happens to save him ...dunno but the CVs showed that meera still has a chance 🀒 ... n everybody looking for K ...P frantic ...komal questioning P about will she remarry if k is not found or doesn't come back ... everybody blames P ... phew ... now throw whatever u want at me πŸ˜† 

Why does everyone keep on bringing Meera back into the picture?

She has long gone so lets leave that chapter closed shall we!
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mo710

Why does everyone keep on bringing Meera back into the picture?

She has long gone so lets leave that chapter closed shall we!

πŸ˜† i know, I am just jinxing her so that the CVs don't bring her back again
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† i know, I am just jinxing her so that the CVs don't bring her back again

The way she has gone, she will never ever come back!!
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

well, pls don't hit me ...this is my theory ... i am saying this so that it gets jinxed n never happen πŸ˜† ...

P may talk to komal about remarriage ... to keep chinki happy ... komal will refuse point blank ...all gets ready for K' birthday celebrations ...P impatiently waiting ...the goons try to harm K by trying to hit with with a car or truck ... K grievously injured ...  Meera happens to save him ...dunno but the CVs showed that meera still has a chance 🀒 ... n everybody looking for K ...P frantic ...komal questioning P about will she remarry if k is not found or doesn't come back ... everybody blames P ... phew ... now throw whatever u want at me πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

well, pls don't hit me ...this is my theory ... i am saying this so that it gets jinxed n never happenπŸ˜† ...

P may talk to komal about remarriage ... to keep chinki happy ... komal will refuse point blank ...all gets ready for K' birthday celebrations ...P impatiently waiting ...the goons try to harm K by trying to hit with with a car or truck ... K grievously injured ... Meera happens to save him ...dunno but the CVs showed that meera still has a chance 🀒 ... n everybody looking for K ...P frantic ...komal questioning P about will she remarry if k is not found or doesn't come back ... everybody blames P ... phew ... now throw whatever u want at me πŸ˜†

another possible theory: krishna has memory loss and he forgot everything that has happened in his life in previous 6 yrs:O and the doctor warns every1 not to remind him anything! By the way i think komal would question prats abt remarriage
babithaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

πŸ˜†

yah, Meera can kidnap n torture K ...πŸ˜† after saving him...
πŸ˜†
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This thread turning into a typical K mai's one!!!
babithaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: adib40

another possible theory: krishna has memory loss and he forgot everything that has happened in his life in previous 6 yrs:O and the doctor warns every1 not to remind him anything! By the way i think komal would question prats abt remarriage

By the look of it from yest epi... Komal was admiring him, how he made CHinki sleep... so Komal will not question P...
dhakarn thumbnail

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
dhakarn thumbnail

By the look of it from yest epi... Komal was admiring him, how he made CHinki sleep... so Komal will not question P...

hmm, i don't think she was admiring him...rather his way of handling chinki n making her open her eyes n making her happy