Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: The_Inner_Voice

πŸ€— Shaili

😳

Awww πŸ€—...Yipeee ...Would love to use ur banners yaar πŸ˜ƒ... will let you know when I'm done with a poem... Well i will surely need them coz it will be like a pinch of pixie dust for the thread... magical ... for the couplets πŸ˜‰

Oye kal to bye bolkar bhi teri batti jal rahi thi... Bets n me were there for qiute some time on "cricket-football-hockey team"...🀣... And punishment ke taur pe u hav to decide the names
Total 53 names chahiye... 8 already hain... kya meticulous calculations and planning thi kal i swear πŸ€£... when u comeup with new ones add them on at that particular thread. πŸ˜†

πŸ€— Sneha πŸ˜†

Wokay ! Vaise, I just read nearly all of them...but even then, I'll post individual comments on each with a lil something πŸ˜‰

Arre sabne milke number decide kiye the yaar ! Aur kisi ke liye nai to RPS ke khatir hi meri madad kar do ! πŸ˜† Jise jo achha sa, pyaara sa, ya sexy sa (OFC, RPS ke sapoot hai 🀣) naam yaad aaye, kripaya hume sampark kare 🀣 🀣 🀣
The_Inner_Voice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monu_Deewani

πŸ€— Sneha πŸ˜†

Wokay ! Vaise, I just read nearly all of them...but even then, I'll post individual comments on each with a lil something πŸ˜‰

Arre sabne milke number decide kiye the yaar ! Aur kisi ke liye nai to RPS ke khatir hi meri madad kar do ! πŸ˜† Jise jo achha sa, pyaara sa, ya sexy sa (OFC, RPS ke sapoot hai 🀣) naam yaad aaye, kripaya hume sampark kare 🀣 🀣 🀣

Individual comments 😍

Sampark karne ke liye apna sujhav... mil hi gaya post par bhej de... humara seva dal aapke seva mein hazir hain... only for Raghavi sapoots πŸ˜†
Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 11 years ago
Oye sunna ! Ek request hai..take it as a wish if you want - har poem ko ek title de de na plijjj 😳 Sabse pehle Sia blabbering Raghav smiling wale ko. Abhi to bahar jaana hai, aake 1st comment uspe. NAAM DENA MAT BHOOLNA !! ok tata byeee πŸ˜† See ya sooon πŸ˜‰
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oye sunna ! Ek request hai..take it as a wish if you want - har poem ko ek title de de na plijjj 😳 Sabse pehle Sia blabbering Raghav smiling wale ko. Abhi to bahar jaana hai, aake 1st comment uspe. NAAM DENA MAT BHOOLNA !! ok tata byeee πŸ˜† See ya sooon πŸ˜‰

Oye bolna... even i was thinking on same lines but fir socha.. rehnede yaar...

but now that u hav brought it up... kuch sochti hoon.

Chal u njoy tera bahar jana... par laut ke jaldi aana

Agar tab tak title na likh payi... to tuhi comment ke saath title suggest kar jana πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

🀣 just wait for a 'gud' raghav sia scene n then watch the gutter minds flow 🀣

abe, wo dhamki kaha deta hai. sirf I'm coming, I'll do this, I'll do that, why why why - yahi to karta rehta hai! n it is his 'team' who does the job.
just like how ur 'team' writes these awesome poems 🀣🀣🀣

warna wo fir muh phoola legi 🀣

still that 'like' isn't working!! ye IF k testers to bogus nikle yar 🀣

Dont ask me about it ☺️

There you go again... kitne baar wahi record bajayegi

I know 🀣🀣🀣

Couldn't agree more πŸ˜†
Okay, so A Moment...Bitter-Sweet was the second one I read.
Sneha, again, its beautiful ❀️ Amazingly written ⭐️
You've put up the scenes very wonderfully -
> The comming and blabbering while he stares 😍
> The "Are you fine?" Sia amazed at the sheer ironicity (if thats a word πŸ˜›) of the statement πŸ˜³
> The sudden urge to fight back, join him in jail πŸ˜΅
> Raghav's intentional scorn, to keep them safe 
> Sia's hurt, indignation and new-found determination to fight back 

Fantastic dear !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
And now for the gift I promised (Fingers crossed X Hope you like it πŸ˜•) -

Okay, so A Moment...Bitter-Sweet was the second one I read.

Sneha, again, its beautiful ❀️ Amazingly written ⭐️
You've put up the scenes very wonderfully -
> The comming and blabbering while he stares 😍
> The "Are you fine?" Sia amazed at the sheer ironicity (if thats a word πŸ˜›) of the statement πŸ˜³
> The sudden urge to fight back, join him in jail πŸ˜΅
> Raghav's intentional scorn, to keep them safe 
> Sia's hurt, indignation and new-found determination to fight back 

Fantastic dear !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
And now for the gift I promised (Fingers crossed X Hope you like it πŸ˜•) -

That was so so so so chweet of you Shaili... Awww  πŸ€— ... So thoughtful yaar... Oye mujhe senti bana diya *sniff*

Glad that you liked it and found it amazing... And the extra thanks once again because you mentioned the lines that you liked.

I loved the Gift yaar... at loss of words right now... will get back here!!!

Edit: ... still at loss of words so I'll just give a glimpse of how i feel right now...

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

Meri wish kb puri hogi 😭

Awww... ye le πŸ€—

Sabr kar yaar... πŸ˜†... Jaisa maine pehle socha...All I can say here is 😲, doston ke liye paapad to belne padte hain yeh suna tha ... par un paapadon ke types ka andaaza nahi tha πŸ˜† 
...however will surely try πŸ˜‰

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Aww, just loved KriGhav relationship poem. Beautiful and amazing just like their relationship. And hats off to the avis makers, the avis went so well with the lines. I seriously cannot just pick one or two lines because this entire poem was superb. Loved this one, one of my favourites <3
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Divs you bad girl...sending Sneha Voldy.

Waise Sneha Voldy went moldy. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Thanks Sri πŸ€—... Needed that after what I went through seeing her Voldy .

@bold 🀣