Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Why dear?

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

professional rivalry???are ashni in a position for that???they r not...i dont think that will work or will even come up...wat can come up is professional probs..like some dcs might feel ashu is preferring nidhi...giving her undue adv...professional probs might affect ashni personnal life...then again diff of opinion regarding method of trtment to pakka ayega...

Nini, I am not a doctor...but we have been told that Ashutosh is a senior surgeon...so the issue here is not diagnostics with regard to course of treatment...most often, physicians refer patients to surgeons when they feel there is a need for surgery...and then the surgeons offer their opinion and if need be, take over...in this case, for Nidhi to counter Ashutosh on surgical methods would be quite ridiculous given that she is yet to even complete her internship...on the need for surgery, there may be differences of opinion...here again, his seniortiy and experience will come into play...I really don't get what kind of rivalry there can be...but yes., the scenario that you pointed out about other doctors feeling AShutosh is giving Nidhi undue advantage may arise...and yes, her focus on her career after a point may create problems in their personal life...primarily because of the baby issue!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2ruleLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
For any serious rivalry, Nidhi should become a qualified neurosurgeon herself...that is going to take another four years at the very  least...so is there a leap in the offing then?

niniborn2ruleLibra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by babyji

If what I was told is true then the upcoming track  will show Nidhi becoming very serious about her career & there will be professional rivalry between her & Ashutosh & that would lead to their marital discomfort.Sony channel people think that this is more common these days & this is something the new generation can relate too.

I think the baby issue willl run parallel to this...I mean that she is choosing not to get pregnant and preferring to focus on her career instead is going to turn an issue with Ashutosh for sure sooner or later...but with regard to professional rivalry, depends on how they define it...I mean how can a senior neurosurgeon feel professionally threatened by an intern...?

i agree with you sujatha. i think that it is the baby issue that will cause rivalry between the two, both at home and at work. there can be no comparison between the two as far as work is concerned, ashutosh is miles ahead of her.  professional rivalry, if there ever can be any, can only happen years down the line when nidhi herself is an established physician.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkkoyelbasuSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

If what I was told is true then the upcoming track  will show Nidhi becoming very serious about her career & there will be professional rivalry between her & Ashutosh & that would lead to their marital discomfort.Sony channel people think that this is more common these days & this is something the new generation can relate too.

I think the baby issue willl run parallel to this...I mean that she is choosing not to get pregnant and preferring to focus on her career instead is going to turn an issue with Ashutosh for sure sooner or later...but with regard to professional rivalry, depends on how they define it...I mean how can a senior neurosurgeon feel professionally threatened by an intern...?

i agree with you sujatha. i think that it is the baby issue that will cause rivalry between the two, both at home and at work. there can be no comparison between the two as far as work is concerned, ashutosh is miles ahead of her.  professional rivalry, if there ever can be any, can only happen years down the line when nidhi herself is an established physician.

By which time Ashutosh maybe ready to retire and take care of the kids, Anu Wink

fanktlkkoyelbasuLibra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Libra

By which time Ashutosh maybe ready to retire and take care of the kids, Anu Wink

very true.
a ready made daddy/baby sitter. ashu can retire and take care of the children and nidhi can earn the big bucks.
thats what my husband says he will do once he has grandkids.LOL

koyelbasuSujatha.rao

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Quote  Blushsarika       [exactly Sujatha , I think MU will be created because of Shyama aunty . And Nidhi will be more determined on her profession.]

I don't understand how Shyama's word can create MU?

Edited by koyelbasu - 07 August 2012 at 8:09am

BlushsarikaSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

QuoteBlushsarika       [exactly Sujatha , I think MU will be created because of Shyama aunty . And Nidhi will be more determined on her profession.]

I don't understand how Shyama's word can create MU?

Koyel, Shyama's words won't create an MU...but Nidhi might think that Ashutosh asked
Shyama to speak to her and convince her to have a baby!

Blushsarikakoyelbasuniniborn2rule

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index