India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

2(two)weeks story

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
as now we all know engegment is postpone for 2 weeks...so adi still has time to re-think about the decision ... well or more appropriate will be the situation which is now forced upon adi by nana,harish and shanky will give time to adi to think about latika and her nature...

before adi thought she(latika) is compatiable to him...but as we saw in promo...adi will take 1st step to realise his mistake where latika is all about engegment and adi shouted at her for thinking about engegment and not about nana...adi might dosent know about marrige life and meaning of commitment and love but he loves his family and care about their well being and they all are precios to him...only the importance of people around him was absent from his knowledge but with pankhuri made him realise what is the meaning of family as she practicaly asked him to leave her house when he insulted her(pankhuri)dadaji and then on neha marige he saw how all family are tied and stands for each other and love and care they share...it wa amazing feeling for him and then later confronting about it wiht pankhuri made him realise more of the importance of people around him...well i think that is the reason he said yes to avantika to get engaged to latika..with other options too in his mind...

so...now in this2 weeks he might not be that soon in love with pankhuri...and even in love if he wont relaise ...still he will be very much influenced with pankhuri and her nature and thinking and while whole time comapring it with latika and her thinking...and this will make him think for shure to break up wiht latika...speciallyyy when they will meet in cafe and he will tell about nana..pankhuri will be quit worried and will be deeply effected by the incident and this will again give adi some thing more of to compare between pankhuri and latika...and lolzzz...more incident on way in this 2 week which will lead adi to say no to latika and lolzzz...avantika...lolzzz...another story...hahahhaha...bomb will drop in adi's house when adi after 2 week will say no to engegmentDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manju-shreeanusha.cochinTacker_HolicPoojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Good points. 

~Reserved~ 

Will come back. Just in hurry to do housework before mum arrives and realises that i've been on IF since morning Dead

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Good points. 

~Reserved~ 

Will come back. Just in hurry to do housework before mum arrives and realises that i've been on IF since morning Dead lolzzz...its your mom and here i have whole house full of people who can if posible vanish IF from the siteLOL speciallyy my elder daughter Tongue who do nothing but make fun of me and my postsss LOL and huby lolzzz...dont ask..some day if you dont find me means i am DEAD as because of IFDay Dreaming

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Wooww awesome posttt. Welll will wait to see what happens with this jodi nowww... x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_x.

Wooww awesome posttt. Welll will wait to see what happens with this jodi nowww... x

thnxxx love Heart
yeh! waiting to see what cv has in mind ... Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index