Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham and gopiji in garba competition (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicelysmile

they remains same name...when in hindi i only watched sns in know in home my every body saathiya(kodala kodala koduku pellama) watching they liked the showSmile

Thanks.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham and gopiji in garba competition (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
In my home mom watches Kannada version... She likes it but she always complains other than kokila and ahams character in Kannada no one is good looking...

But mom loves gopi our gia... She watches in Telugu version as she likes the cute gopika rather than Kannada version actress amruthavarshini... Since she knows Telugu and Kannada...

In Kannada laptop washing track is going on...and today she is going to break the marriage vows...

Wow that was the most memorable track in saathiya lol.. I will watch today in Kannada version how that actress carry on such a beautiful track...

nicelysmile

Groupbie

nicelysmile

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
oh sns version is on Kannada also i didnt know...

Really very sad track that taken back to marriage vows...

This happen in Hindi sns in August 30 th 2010...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Yeah in Kannada its newly shot... Not the dubbed one... Mom told yesterday amrutha Washed laptop so today we have vows breaking track...
In saathiya that episode made us cry... And kokilas idea of making gopi break marriage vows was highly discussed... But it was such a emotional track and this stupid pallu came on gopis head...

Giafan

nicelysmile

Groupbie

nicelysmile

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Yeah in Kannada its newly shot... Not the dubbed one... Mom told yesterday amrutha Washed laptop so today we have vows breaking track...
In saathiya that episode made us cry... And kokilas idea of making gopi break marriage vows was highly discussed... But it was such a emotional track and this stupid pallu came on gopis head...

Ya Bhavya...Such a emotional track it made me cry Cry  

in kannada wats name of saathiya...

Giafan

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Its amruthavarshini airs at 9:30 pm in suvarna channel... Lol watch it...

nicelysmile

Groupbie

nicelysmile

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Its amruthavarshini airs at 9:30 pm in suvarna channel... Lol watch it...

I need to thanks

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

It is so sweet of you to post about this episode.

I am in Vizag spending time with my mother . I am seeing Kodala Kodala Koduku Pellama (SNS in Telugu) in Maa TV.

I am very Happy today to read your post about our sweet Gopi(Gia).

Giafan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top