Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal's lost credibility (Page 2)

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
but as usual our leads wont learn anything
@sarakvp .. even i am waiting desperately for the episode where Kunal would come to know the truth . obviously I am 100% sure there would be no contribution from his end in the truth coming out.. but would love to see and wont miss come what may a repenting and guilty Kunal.. i want him to cry , kick himself and yell out for what he did to Sidhi ..
and once he cools down , i want him instead of saying sorry to Sidhi, scold her, shout at her for signing deal with Richa and not telling him about all this.. question her what right she had to take such a decision all by herself and ruin her as well as his life and ofcourse not to forget anand's life..
and yes how can i forget want to see Veena;s reaction. god I hate her , but will tolerate her in that episode...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirljay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

but as usual our leads wont learn anything
@sarakvp .. even i am waiting desperately for the episode where Kunal would come to know the truth . obviously I am 100% sure there would be no contribution from his end in the truth coming out.. but would love to see and wont miss come what may a repenting and guilty Kunal.. i want him to cry , kick himself and yell out for what he did to Sidhi ..
and once he cools down , i want him instead of saying sorry to Sidhi, scold her, shout at her for signing deal with Richa and not telling him about all this.. question her what right she had to take such a decision all by herself and ruin her as well as his life and ofcourse not to forget anand's life..
and yes how can i forget want to see Veena;s reaction. god I hate her , but will tolerate her in that episode...

you said everything I want to see.
Sure Kunal will feel guilty and all but later I want him to give it to Siddhi for being so stupid and making deal with devil. Both idiots better learn about their stupidity; sooner better than later.

and Veena; I want her to go back to coma after this, I loved her when she was like that. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaMalarkodi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Kunal Chopra is still as lovable and adorable as he always was for me because I watch the show to have fun and not over-analyze it. I used to do it before, but that used to suck all the fun out of the show so have stopped doing it and must say since then the show has become much more enjoyable for me.

Also I think, me only watching the certain parts of the show has also helped to remain in love with Kunal's character. I only watch the scenes containing Kunal Chopra in them and haven't watched any of Siddhi's scenes in ages so that also helps me to love and adore Kunal Chopra just as much I did the very first episode of this show.

There is absolutely nothing that can ever make me dislike or loose faith in Kunal ChopraBlushing 
arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
completely agree wid u Jay..Clap

Go to top