Posted: 11 years ago
Well many of us started watching the show for Kunal. KC was an imperfect human, with very complex nature. He made mistakes but later by his unorthodox ways tried to rectify his mistakes. That was supposed to be basic premise of the story.  KC learning from his mistakes and moving ahead in life. The character was also very much close to real life. Although complexity in a way defined him; we were able to understand and justify his character. 

But Rohit's murder case really ruined him. Initially he was mature, intelligent and persistent on finding out truth. Something we all were enjoying. But then suddenly he was absent, either physically or mentally.  There was no activity on his part. During conclusion cam big question of trusting Siddhi. Again initially we saw consistency of character and he didn't bu Siddhi's bluff. Later enough nagging from his family and very harsh encounter with Siddhi made him believe Siddhi's lie. So I am willing to forgive KC somehow for not doing anything for Siddhi for 4 months as Siddhi too was at fault. 

But what ruined the character for all of us was I believe 2 scenes, not more than 4 minutes combined. One was Richa roaming freely in SINAL bedroom and Kunal being perfectly fine with it. Due to Richa, Kunal suddenly remembering Siddhi's delivery date. Second scene (i only read about it) was Veena badmouthing Siddhi for whatever and Kunal just standing there. Also Kunal saying he will only go to jail for his baby. 

It took CVs less than 5 minutes to kill best character on tv. Later our shout may had an effect so episodes that followed gave us glimpse of old Kunal. Kunal didn't believe Richa, told her to back off and also not to say a word against Siddhi. It was also portrayed Siddhi's absence had significant effect on Kunal and no matter how hard he tried; just can't get over her. Ok something that was always suppose to be.
All this nonsense and butchering Kunal's character was to lead to leap and separation.
Now with leap so far it appears, Kunal has not moved on. As much as he said he hates Siddhi and only cares for his son; well lie. He just is not able to let go of Siddhi and hence his life is being ruined. I actually like that. There is Siddhi spending almost 10 yrs in prison for no fault and Kunal moving ahead, NO. Well Siddhi did make mistake by making stupid deal and whole sacrifice nonsense. I like her sacrifice went in vain and Kunal didn't move on. It was disappointing to see Kunal's work status. It appears he's jobless. At least some small job could've been good, but...

Now what I found good so far - One thing NO DREADFUL marriage. Thank you GOD. Second Kunal giving it to Richa on her face. Kunal being alive for his son but not really living as Siddhi's not there. These are some good starting points. 

Now can EK and CVs do something that may help KC regain his credibility. My expectations are still same as before but with very little hope. I would sure love for both Kunal-Siddhi to realize how stupid they were. Siddhi for making stupid sacrifice and Kunal buying Siddhi's lie, but also believing Richa's words and not pursuing Siddhi long enough. 
I guess we have to accept that fact that Kunal is not going to make any significant progress until Siddhi comes back to him. But I would like if same goes for Siddhi as it's only fair. What else could KC do to gain some lost respect back. Sure hope is some action on his part to uncover Richa's true intentions and later taking substantial steps to make sure Thakrals never harass them again. But when have CVs done justice to KC. 

For now I guess I only look forward to seeing SINAL. KC we have right now is somewhere close, but not same. I hope EK and CVs pull off something that helps me at least forgive KC's behavior of last 2 weeks, I doubt I'll ever forget it. But again...
Jay, they have started yesterday's episode like a fresh start but I guess for the audience its not easy to simply forget what happened not so long ago..for the past 2 weeks.. when they said they will focus on Kunal, they have truly focused on butchering the most lovable tv personality! 

I agree siddhi made huge mistakes but she never left Kunal.. she was always with him through thick and thin and never once believed he was at fault even when Richa slapped a rape charge on him. But I guess that is where Kunal lost his credibility. Siddhi said one bad thing and he did not even care to bring her out of jail knowing very well that she did not commit the crime. So, basically, he let her rot in prison because she behaved harshly with him! As a lawyer, he did not once think of saving an innocent person if not his wife from being sentenced! That is the saddest thing for me. Believing the witch and not having an ounce of trust in Siddhi who gave him his life back is not the KC I fell in love with. 

But yes, will watch the show until all hell breaks loose.. will keep my rants up about redeeming KC.. lets hope the cvs listen to us this time as well! 
I dnt xpect anythng frm kc anymore.Just watchng online for the twins. I dnt want 2 get anthr parichay shock 2nd time.Can't 4give kc for blieving witcha.Waiting for the moment when richa wil b xposd nd he realizes guilt. His love for siddhi is of no use.
agree jay.. even in yesterday's episode.. he said he lets richa in the house because she helped him in getting out of jail.. is this the same man who said he would prefer to be in jail for the entire life but wont take her help and  took the blame on himself so that Sidhi is safe ..

I fail to understand that how is this possible that that even if he hates her for once he did not feel like visiting her in jail or may be indirectly ,  or confidentially or  some way check how she is .. if she is alive or not.. he is not even bothered about his so called love ..
and what type of love is it..just because she hates you , you start hating her,  just because she said certain rude things to you , you stop caring for her.. what is the difference between his love fo rsidhi and Richa's love for Kunal??
Originally posted by d.padmini

agree jay.. even in yesterday's episode.. he said he lets richa in the house because she helped him in getting out of jail.. is this the same man who said he would prefer to be in jail for the entire life but wont take her help and  took the blame on himself so that Sidhi is safe ..

I fail to understand that how is this possible that that even if he hates her for once he did not feel like visiting her in jail or may be indirectly ,  or confidentially or  some way check how she is .. if she is alive or not.. he is not even bothered about his so called love ..
and what type of love is it..just because she hates you , you start hating her,  just because she said certain rude things to you , you stop caring for her.. what is the difference between his love fo rsidhi and Richa's love for Kunal??

oh ho padmini...u have rememberd all the dialougues this is what the problem...we should forget all the dialougues like kc and cvs...if we count the dialougue it will never end...and will haunt us...

@ red   i want to watch his guilt trip again how he repent,how he feels about his love for siddhi...cvs can never justify this act...just for the sake of leap they just ruined kc completely...

Originally posted by sarakvp

oh ho padmini...u have rememberd all the dialougues this is what the problem...we should forget all the dialougues like kc and cvs...if we count the dialougue it will never end...and will haunt us...

@ red   i want to watch his guilt trip again how he repent,how he feels about his love for siddhi...cvs can never justify this act...just for the sake of leap they just ruined kc completely...

@red - that's exactly what has happened. I too doubt how exactly can they justify all these. I hope they do find a way; but again hope is less than 0.1%
I have zero hopes from KC or any other character, but would love to see siddhi giving KC back for not believing in her love & wasting his life yet again. Likewise would love to see KC giving siddhi back for being a sacrificial idiot & not trusting him with the truth. both have done major blunders enough for their life time, would like them to realise that & to stick together in this time around no matter what.
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

I have zero hopes from KC or any other character, but would love to see siddhi giving KC back for not believing in her love & wasting his life yet again. Likewise would love to see KC giving siddhi back for being a sacrificial idiot & not trusting him with the truth. both have done major blunders enough for their life time, would like them to realise that & to stick together in this time around no matter what.

Yes ramya both idiots are at fault. Well I doubt both will give it to each other on face for being stupid.
Kunal will repent how can he do this and guilt trip all that nonsense.
And I want Siddhi to see her stupid sacrifice didn't do a shit, it only made both lose precious 9 years of their lives. So both idiots will realize it wihtout anything.

But we still care more about KC as he's the central character. I have less than 0.1% hope that KC's situation situation will be rectified but I like stupid sacrifice didn't bring any good. At least Cvs are teaching one good thing and in future this idiot OTT good sacrificing couple learns to stick together and to put their life ahead of others. 
Still it's pathetic to see KC's credibility under censor for sake of stupid leap
but as usual our leads wont learn anything
@sarakvp .. even i am waiting desperately for the episode where Kunal would come to know the truth . obviously I am 100% sure there would be no contribution from his end in the truth coming out.. but would love to see and wont miss come what may a repenting and guilty Kunal.. i want him to cry , kick himself and yell out for what he did to Sidhi ..
and once he cools down , i want him instead of saying sorry to Sidhi, scold her, shout at her for signing deal with Richa and not telling him about all this.. question her what right she had to take such a decision all by herself and ruin her as well as his life and ofcourse not to forget anand's life..
and yes how can i forget want to see Veena;s reaction. god I hate her , but will tolerate her in that episode...
Originally posted by d.padmini

but as usual our leads wont learn anything
@sarakvp .. even i am waiting desperately for the episode where Kunal would come to know the truth . obviously I am 100% sure there would be no contribution from his end in the truth coming out.. but would love to see and wont miss come what may a repenting and guilty Kunal.. i want him to cry , kick himself and yell out for what he did to Sidhi ..
and once he cools down , i want him instead of saying sorry to Sidhi, scold her, shout at her for signing deal with Richa and not telling him about all this.. question her what right she had to take such a decision all by herself and ruin her as well as his life and ofcourse not to forget anand's life..
and yes how can i forget want to see Veena;s reaction. god I hate her , but will tolerate her in that episode...

you said everything I want to see.
Sure Kunal will feel guilty and all but later I want him to give it to Siddhi for being so stupid and making deal with devil. Both idiots better learn about their stupidity; sooner better than later.

and Veena; I want her to go back to coma after this, I loved her when she was like that.