•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i have a very big doubt regarding our fav. shw..Suvreen Guggal...

Wat happened to the COLLEGE ELECTIONS??
it was election time rite then suddenly even without completing that track the CVs have started with the romantic track????

Dont tell me they have completely forgotten abt it or are knowingly not covering tat part??

They just skipped the college elections even without giving a proper ending??
And i think we all even are forgetting abt it...
CVs plz do something abt it????
😃😃😃
Guys plz comment if u knw anything regarding this doubt and if u can help me solve this doubt in my mind???
⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️

😃
at this time they r in the middle of first year .when 2nd year wd be cming near then elections wd take place.
Originally posted by ammarkhan134

at this time they r in the middle of first year .when 2nd year wd be cming near then elections wd take place.

but isn't the elections supposed to take place tis year itself..like the 3rd years would be replaced by the second years???

but may be u r right...!!! tis is just my POV
Yeah...I was thinking the same..
They have skipped it and started the romantic track...
But seriusly, I am bored with this track...🥱
Agreed yaar...me too getting a bit bored with the romantic track...wanna see Gyanesh, Anish, Rhea & Othes ASAP!!
i think the CVs have not forgotten about the election track. They will get back on the road when this whole drama around Suvreen and her parents clear up, alil bit. the romantic part was only put in because the group went on a road trip. I am sure the election and Mr Ganesh will be coming up in the next track.

Its good to see fans looking out for the elections. Im also looking forward to it. It was awesum seeing Suvreen and Yuvi in different parties yet totally in love :-)

However, i am not looking forward to seeing the new riya agaiN! :(
Yaa agree yrrr...dis romantic track now seems borin..i wanna see DPSC stds...