Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira can't die !!!!!

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hey dear members,

As the tittle of my topic said it, Indira can't die..simply because the name of the serial is HITLER DIDI, if Hitler die then the serial will end..as she is the main protagonist of the serial, the whole serial is focus on her, her life and her struggle of everyday.

Some of you will say maybe that Mandira is there, maybe she will be the new Hitler or maybe Rishy but NO !! Its not possible..simply because the tittle is Hitler DIDI and Mandira is not someone's didi in the serial so its not possible.
Hitler Didi will stay Hitler Didi..so Indira as main lead can't die.

Some of you, were doing prediction saying that actually report got exchange Indira is pregnant and Mandira has brain tumor..or something like that..well its also not possible simply because if Mandira was really not pregnant, the doctor won't receive her for abvortion..so not possible.

Some of you were saying that maybe Indira will make Rishy marry Mandira, well i dont think so as per articles shared before Aasiya Kazi entry, it was said that Indira will try to make Rishy marry Shweta.
After seeing, the SBS segment of HD, i think that Indira will say to Rishy that if he has sooo much regret about getting married with her, he should give her divorce,she will be really angry also, yes Indira loves Rishy but before knowing him she was Hitler Didi, so Indira won't stay quiet after Rishy slaps her.

Do share your views about the current track and about Indira's brain tumor..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bharupzgalratibob007ak01ruhin1234....vula_kv....ParulRatiShividynamic_dollliesl-Neha04-.Shree.-dear10-

....vula_kv.... IF-Dazzler
....vula_kv....
....vula_kv....

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
well saidClapnothing will happen to indu.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007dynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you!
Indira is actually suffering from BT but nothing will happen to her for sure...as she is the lead Wink
though its quite shocking and illogical but Mandy is pregnant and that too with Sameer's child Confused
i think they have shown this pregnancy to bring back the Diwans and may be Sameer Diwan too Ermm
about this BT track...this is indeed the best track of HD and i was enjoying it a lot but now the cv's have decided to ruin this superb track as well
we were desperately waiting for the revelation...i wanted to see the emotional bonding between InShi but the cv's had to bring in that old-lover
what a perfect timing for this kabab-me-haddi Angry
i am hating this MU Angry
can't see my InShi apart Cry
i still hope they don't drag it...i want the truth to be revealed to Rishi asap
cv's are you listening????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007....vula_kv....-Neha04-

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Very nice post & i agree with you indu cant die. Indu as a lead roll but in sub main inshi ke bich darrar dalna jarui tha or iss track ka end kese or urske baad kya honga?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamic_doll

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Indira will not die and i think she will not tell rishi to marry shwetha also.After the slap and hearing that shweta used to love rishi in colg days . I think her tongue wil be tied. She might just fail to understand rishi at that time and silently later on she wil become introspective . She will look into herself that rishi indeed was agem that every one wished to have like shweta but life choosed rishi for her and so i think she might calm down a bit and realize that rishi is just reacting to the situation she has deliberately created. She has deliberately hide the real truth.

I so wish shwetha is a positive character and looking at indira and rishi she will try to patch up inshi.
I wish she is  doctor who goes on to find out about indira's health Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neha04-

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Light 28 i agree with you i hope so aisa kuch ho har baar negative entry hui hai bas iss baar shweeta ka positive roll ho.
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Very nice post & Iagree with you Indira cant die. Because Indu is the lead 
Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
well saidClap
she is alive

Go to top