Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why is VIDYA B ignored in 100 cr club - ARTICLE (Page 2)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30bambogli.khoobsurat.TheRager

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-.khoobsurat.bambogli

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
^ only difference is Kareena knows she can't be compared to khans. She even said during heroine interview my film will not do as well as the khans. While Vidya thinks she is better than the khans. Yes her films were a hit... but khan films are big budget films and they cross the 100 cr faster than Vidya films. While Vidya films do well based on word of mouth... Salman films became a hit even with bad word of mouth. 

yeah in terms of her arrogant comment... she def is becoming bebo... 2 hits and now she thinks she's a khan lol

Edited by beboholic - 07 August 2012 at 9:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Real.Madridbambogli

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SB.

Though I am a fan of Vidya and her work but I find this article to be more of a rant by the writer.Who calls actors dumbo in articles like these?I mean if its a forum then understood,but this comes from a well known website.ConfusedAnyways what is true will always remain true,neither TDP nor Kahaani touched the 100 cr. mark so there's no point bringing her in the 100 cr. club.The most people can say is that Vidya being not the 'usual' glamourous face on Bollywood suddenly achieved an all time high with two back to back superhits(let it be either through her acting,skin show blah blah blah) and  also carried both the films on her own shoulders.(Emraan though popular,had very less screen space in TDP).Leave films,people earlier approached Kareena,Katrina for item numbers but now people also approached her for an item number(though it was disastrousLOL)And I think Vidya has received all the praises she deserved(IMO) after TDP and Kahaani.She is not underrated anymore and now I wish,she doesn't hire any PR company so that she becomes overrated again!

Originally posted by New_nova

She does not have PR like kareena or Pc 

And thank god for that.Its very irritating to read only about one particular actress day after day.See now,both of Vidya's films have done well,and now she has disappeared till her next film releases.

agree am also a fan of her work and I think she's not included in this club because her films barely touched the 100 cr and if they do it takes her films much longer to get there than say a Salman Amir or srk film. But I still think it's unfair not to mention her in these lists. 
Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

but i don't think she gives a damn anyway LOL

you can't be serious. Of course she cares. She was so happy when the dirty pic was a hit. She even said khans should change their names to Balan. This arrogance shows she cares. 

well yes of course but if u see the movies she does...they are never expected to be great successes...even if kareena had done them they would have been out and out flops...or be any actress...the happiness is always deserving...and ARROGANCE ! oh come on blame on the people calling her 'a hero' or a woman 'khan' or something like that...

today i can see on this bollywood forum every articles seems like a PR activity from the star right...people should understand when PR drives happen..more than 5 articles come along on the same thing...why would one article be coming on a site like IBN which doesn't even get much views..proves are the comments below. which is equal to zero. this proves tht some people do wanna write what they feel about...u can disagree or agree, but slashing it a PR acitivity is as dumb as it sounds

first of all I wasn't the one who mentioned PR. Second... why would it flop if any actress did these films? I think if talented actresses like bebo or pc do these films it would have still been a sucess. In terms of Kahani while Vidya was great in it... the film was also liked by many. So we can't give all the credit to Vidya. So why would it flop if say bebo and pc were in great film like Kahani. 

Oh please everyone knew TDP was going to be a sucess. I was so excited when I saw the trailer and there was a lot of buzz around the movie. Kahani yes I didn't expect it to do well. But word of mouth and Vidya's perf helped it. 

At bold...so I guess it's okay that bebo thinks she's no. 1 actresses right? We should blame it on the industry ppl who always say she's the best! 
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SB.

Originally posted by beboholic

yeah in terms of her arrogant comment... she def is becoming bebo... 2 hits and now she thinks she's a khan lol

Hollywood ho ya Bollywood...har Heroine mein yeh quality hoti hi hain.Tongue..Still there's hope that she tries to become like bebo but fails to successfully become one.LOL

Arjun Rampal said in his recent interview that all heroines are insecure about their position or something like that. I guess that's another quality all heroines have. But I think heros are insecure too. 

Go to top