cyndrella thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is my first post.
Today i came across two incidents and after that i felt like barun aka arnav or ipkknd is ruling globally...
1. I was talking wid my niece who is just 3 yrs old she had come to meet me and my family i asked her what do u watch on tv i thought she will say name of any cartoon but after hearing her answer i was speechless she said she watches arnav singh raizada in hr cute voice she is so young that she cant even say ipkknd clearly but she said asr clearly. OMG and she also says what the whenever she feels irritated.😳
2. My teacher was giving lectures in my clas she was using hr laptop to show us slides suddenly her desktop window was visible to us through projector and after seeing her wallpaper every one in the clas was laughing and she was bit embrassed the wallpaper was shirtless barunπŸ˜‰ πŸ€£. 
so barun and ipkknd are ruling every where. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clairvoyance thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Even ihide my desktop barun's pics if i hv to carry lappy for presentation anywhere. My lappy is sofull of barun pics that i dont feel good if anybody surfs my laptop.It has become too private posession after entry of Barun
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your teacher is awesome!!!

and your niece sounds so cute :D
Preets19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly Welcome dear..πŸ€—
im πŸ€£πŸ€£ after reading ur post..specially 2nd point..
Edited by Preets19 - 11 years ago
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Teacher's Desktop Wallpaper = Shirtless Barun.πŸ˜†
OH GOD..
Ur niece seems cute.  😊
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww...yor niece is so cute! And you teacher! Really?That really happened or you kidding! This is unbelievable! πŸ€£
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adorable.SARUN

🀣 Teacher's Desktop Wallpaper = Shirtless Barun.πŸ˜†

OH GOD..
Ur niece seems cute.  😊

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cyndrella thumbnail
thanks every one yes this really happened my teacher is amazing and niece is really cute.