Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
we'll just keep on dreaming for redemption but i dont think so there will be separate redemption track,as arnav is redeeming like he is, i dont fully blame cvs as they wanted arnav to be in his character,but audience didn't like it as they were expecting strong redemption! 
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
the things r getting complicated day by day dear,,...
cvs said tat they'll show ASR's regret track a little different without ruining his character...
i dont know...leaving everything in cvs hands...
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkpkpk

again there will be some MU regarding khushi's involvement and he will later know that, khushi's parents can not be bad because she loves and respects them very much so they must be good. but ...iss Mu ko kya naam de...

So true RT won't start before Khushi leaves him fr good and I just hope khushi's parents are not at fault I wud just hate it
arhifan4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

but where is redemption track ? come on cv's ASR is upset..right..but after all khushi suffers a lot more ASR but now she making her happy..but we need a RT track..where is have to completely realize his mistakes to khushi..😳 if i m worng ..i m sorry..guys😳 

y cv's in b/w too many holes.😕 i m waiting for upcoming tracks 😍

Hello??? Arnav telling Khushi that she wasn't at fault for anything is itself a redemption. He clearly meant that she was never wrong and she should stop blaming herself and it was entirely his mistake. In fact, he even said that! Arnav standing by Khushi and giving her respect is itself a redemption! He went against Dadi for her sake! Arnav isn't a man of words he is a man of action! What more redemption can Khushi ask for, as Arnav is already correcting all his wrong doings! Arnav has realized his mistakes, moreover he is accepting them. That is apparent. He has changed. I don't understand how you can't see a redemption track going on. What do you want to see? Arnav on his knees in front of Khushi? That is sooo out of character!

And clearly Arnav isn't angry on Khushi for anything. He is pain because of the return of his past. He just woke up from a nightmare. That is clear from the precap. She is only trying to reduce his pain. She is not apologizing or anything.

And holes are going to be filled. Just be patient. The story has just started!
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just want to go hug Gul and say that look we undesrstand this are your charactrs but what can we do..
for us these two characters are not reel but real.
And when we see Khushi suffering its we ppl sitting near computers and TV sets suffering and feeling her pain more.
I tried a lot to force myself that Forget redemption.  I could force my brain but not the heart that beats for arnav and cant see him presented as unsensible lover . 

so forget buisness model of streching a story and show guilt track 
coz sometimes emotions matter more than what ur business model demands at present. 

I person may b wrong, 2 May be wrong, 10 may be wrong, 100 may be wrong 
But not thousands of TRP viewers and Innumerable other fans watching thru TV and computers who wanna see redemption. So many people cant be wrong.

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arhifan4ever

Hello??? Arnav telling Khushi that she wasn't at fault for anything is itself a redemption. He clearly meant that she was never wrong and she should stop blaming herself and it was entirely his mistake. In fact, he even said that! Arnav standing by Khushi and giving her respect is itself a redemption! He went against Dadi for her sake! Arnav isn't a man of words he is a man of action! What more redemption can Khushi ask for, as Arnav is already correcting all his wrong doings! Arnav has realized his mistakes, moreover he is accepting them. That is apparent. He has changed. I don't understand how you can't see a redemption track going on. What do you want to see? Arnav on his knees in front of Khushi? That is sooo out of character!

And clearly Arnav isn't angry on Khushi for anything. He is pain because of the return of his past. He just woke up from a nightmare. That is clear from the precap. She is only trying to reduce his pain. She is not apologizing or anything.

And holes are going to be filled. Just be patient. The story has just started!

i completely agree dear..😊

Summer_Rain thumbnail
intezaar,,intezaar.intezar ka phal meetha hotha hei...😆
redemption already started.he is changing now...khushi involved in past...truth out..humilation of khushi maybe again..then after sh eis known innocent..then redemption..please prove me worng cv's..no SEPERATION..please...😉
arhifan4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

Thanks for understanding 😊