Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

dis is so bad for arjun purvi luvers!!!! (Page 2)

gitanjalijgd Newbie
gitanjalijgd
gitanjalijgd

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Dear Ekta,

Pavitra Rishta is a show which gives us hope - hope that love will triumph in the end against all odds. It is a show which is meant to keep our fantasies going. Not give us doses of reality blasts which is a big turn off. This is exactly the reason audiences prefer fiction to real life. It is an escape from reality.

If Arjun leaves purvi out of a sense of duty or whatever and marries ovi, I seriously would not consider looking at this show again. It is the first show I look at and it is the only show I ensure I look at when time is a constraint. And while I can put up with Manav and Archana's drama, I look at this show with such anticipation because of a firm faith and Arjun and Purvi will be together, that true love will triump. 

If the scene as reported by tellychakkar unfolds, it is the biggest blunder that will be made in a serial. I can speak for myself, I will not be looking foward to watching this show again. I will be curious to know the outcome, but the anticipation of ensuring I watch it each day will vanish.

I seriously hope that with the scores of negative comments which is bound to follow this news, you will reconsider the future of Arjun and Purvi in this show. Purvi is an ideal daughter and if we want to show the rewards of nature for her character, then she deserves to be happy with the guy she loves.

regards
Gitanjali Singh
US viewer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1AnAvidReader

.logs IF-Dazzler
.logs
.logs

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
if arjun ovi marriage happens, then i will never c PR again..
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by logambika

if arjun ovi marriage happens, then i will never c PR again..

THIS IS FAKE ARTICLE ,,RELAX
PrageshShakya Newbie
PrageshShakya
PrageshShakya

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
ONLY ONE SERIAL I HAVE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE...JUST DUE TO ARVI BUT IF THIS IS NOT UNITED WHAT IS THE USE OF SEEING IT...
VERY^100000000000 SAD...
HOPE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN OR ARVI WILL AGAIN BE UNITED AND POONI'S WILL BE SHOWN OFF...
BUT ARVI TRUST WITH EACH OTHER WILL NOT BE BROKEN

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index