Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

dis is so bad for arjun purvi luvers!!!!

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Lots of drama to unfold in Pavitra Rishta

By TellychakkarTeam 7 Aug 2012 - 13:50
Print  Download  Email to friend
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi

Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta will be witnessing some high end drama in the upcoming episodes. As seen, the Deshmukh family was left traumatized after Purvi's (Asha Negi) kidnapping incident and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) being hospitalized. However, things would turn out to be better for the family in the coming days.

Arjun has come back home after recuperating at the hospital, and in the future plot viewers will see a sequence wherein Purvi and Arjun will be all set to get engaged.

Now, Sulochana (Savita Prabhune) – who happens to be supporting Purvi and Arjun's relationship – will go ahead and invite Savita (Usha Nadkarni) for the ceremony. In the process, Savita and Sulochana will enter into a verbal tiff. In another twist, Archana (Anikta Lokhande) who till date was against the union of Purvi and Arjun, will have a change of heart and go ahead to make all necessary arrangements for the engagement ceremony.

So far…so good…but folks…this is a daily soap…it has to have more twists and turns. What are we heading at? Read on…

When the TV buffs will wait for Purvi and Arjun to enter the wedlock, things will take a volte-face and the duo will part ways. Yes…this will come as a shocker for everyone.

The creative will incorporate a sub-plot wherein Sameer Rane, (Aarav Singh) who rescued Purvi from the kidnappers, will emerge as the love interest of Purvi. And what will happen to Arjun? Well…he will go ahead and tie the knot with Ovi (Shruti Kanwar).

When contacted Aarav Singh to learn about the upcoming track, he said, "Yes, I am playing a parallel lead and will be romantically involved with Purvi. I am yet to shoot the sequences hence can't comment any further."

Keep reading this space for more updates on Pavitra Rishta

well i m upset hearin dis dat d stupid police man will be purvis luv interest nd mean ovi 2 get married 2 arjun..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alicia.Sunshine797

nabitathapa Senior Member
nabitathapa
nabitathapa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I'm seriously mad now nd feeling dizzy can't stop crying:(:(:( I won't watch PR now it's a crap.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PrageshShakyaSharee12riniiiinehusashhhsaijahnaviAshlaikaalicia.

na_61611 Senior Member
na_61611
na_61611

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I am so upset that even I was crying...but I will not watch pr if arjun married ovi :(

Edited by na_61611 - 07 August 2012 at 7:10am

nehusashhhalicia.

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na_61611

I am so upset that even I was crying...but I will not watch pr if arjun married ovi :(

even i dnt want it 2 happen..sum1 plz request d production house..plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicia.

shagufta2211 Senior Member
shagufta2211
shagufta2211

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i will also stop watching pr if arvi get seperated

nehusashhhalicia.

loveayeshaxox Senior Member
loveayeshaxox
loveayeshaxox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
What the hell.So what if that police man loves Purvi...She does not love him back right?So whats the problem.Why can they get married?

nehusashhhalicia.

Sharee12 Senior Member
Sharee12
Sharee12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
you know when ovi and arjun got engaged that was a massive heart attack for us ARVIains... and now MARRIAGE?????????????? why ekta why???? don't you want us to watch PR again...

you need to re think this.. seriously... Ouch

nehusashhhalicia.

sneharao1 Newbie
sneharao1
sneharao1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
typical ekta kapoor serial for a change i was watching it recently, but no more since ekta kapoor serials these is bound to happen and no leading pairs in love are together ever. Should ban this serial since it gives such headache if you read the story. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrageshShakya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index