Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
u would never see me in this forum as i wouldn't watch the show..
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mere liye past, present, and future love of Rey is Kria, whether the gal is there or not. As for Taani and Rey, cool, whatever. im a Kria and Reyansh shipper, and its all that matters to me.

And as for Taani being the heroine from beginning and audience liking, well thats up to the audience, na? I mean sure, fans of Vrinda will ofcourse like her and support her, thats their job. But if they aren't a fan of her, i dont see the support coming you know, unless they start liking her, which happens. I would say though, if Kria came after, that too as Shakti, and Rey still as Amar, then i see more support for them still as ArSha has loads of support ... So it all depends on one's liking and preferences.

Please, im stating my opinions & im not bashing anyone at all, so mujhe attack mat karna; aaj kal dar lagta hai 😆
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

Please, im stating my opinions & im not bashing anyone at all, so mujhe attack mat karna; aaj kal dar lagta hai 😆

😆 ur last line cracked me up ditto feel the same way now adays

ps totally agree with ur post soumyak it depends on whose fans u are 

im sure kr fans wuld always support and prefer kr

but taarey fans will support taarey

for me i believe in living in the present and moving on with life so i would support whatever couple was in the present which right now is tr 😍

my opinion no offense to any1
Edited by desigirlx5 - 11 years ago
arsha_luver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i strtd watchin d show fr arsha n if vrinda wud hv bn der den i wudnt hv watchd it n fact is shakti ke wajah se he tanni aai hai if shakti wudnt hv left , vrinda wudnt hv got dis chance agar itna he tarey nanane ka man hota na to dey wud hv taken vrinda frm d beggining bt dey didnt coz it always ws kriya's story so tanni kriya ki daya se aai hai. N rey all i wud say he hs faild as a lover. After kriya along wid loosin true luv he hs alo lost his respect n true self.
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U didnt say if Rey fell 4 Taani & whether he is over Kriya or No...
But if he did & is over Kriya I would just quit D3 as there is a saying,
"If you love 2 people at the same time..Choose the second 1..Coz if you truely loved the 1st 1 you wouldnt have fallen for the second 1..& Yes..Rey would disgust me 2 no limits...!!
Edited by praju_d3 - 11 years ago
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swayamsharon

then really i dont think d3 ab tak hota!!!!
tanni is non dancer character & voh starting sae hoti, toe weekling team kon banata???
weekling team nai hoti toe dance battle nahi hotae!!!! bina dance kae d3 kon dekhta!!!!!
arey mere swaron ka kya hota!!!! swayam sharon koe impress kaise kerta, bina dance kae!!!!
starting sae tanni hoti, toe reyam friendship ka kya hota????  
i missed those sceene when they used to talk about baatcuuter & siren-sharon!!!! & becoz tanni is swayam sis reyam cant talk about tanni & siren-sharon!!!
kriyam jaise toe bond hi nai hota!!!!
d3 is perfect 4 me with kriya only!!!! i still regularly watch d3 becoz my dil is in the show
honestly the reason i didnt like tanni is not that she replace kriya!!! i given her many chance but she failed every time!!! i really didnt like any bond related to her!!!!

Taani's entry has changed all the bonds in D3 & Most of us arent happy with us...!!No1 was the same as the wer..NO1...!& thats really saddening! (P.S.Plz note..havent bashed any1...Check kiya 😛)
--Ritu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
strtd watching the show bcoz of ARSHA

if show wud had strtd wid taani

i wud nt b in dis forum nly
roshnithediva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
for me it would always be kriyaansh whether they were in the show from beginning or not because for me kriyaansh is arsha and i have loved them since DID days so no matter what for me it will be kriyaansh and as far as taani is concerned if she would have been in the show since begining then i would have never watched d3 .

Edited by roshnithediva - 11 years ago
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
for me only kriyansh 
agr taani starting se hoti 
i wuld'nt be here nor wuld watch the show
i started watching coz it was dance based nd plus it had shakti and arsha also 

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
if taani would have been represented as a strong character...i would have accepted her... i hate her characterisation...
i loved kriyaansh becoz they both were very strong characters...
and i love swaron bcoz of their characters...