Pratigya
Pratigya

Remarriage - only decision?! (Page 3)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

well, til date prof hasn't 'forced' komal for remarriage ...i mean he only once talked about the issue with her...he didn't have any answer for her when she claimed that she will live with adarsh's memories the rest of her life n told him that she will commit suicide with chinki if they think along those lines ...he is surely looking for a suitable person mainly bec of chinki n ofcourse bec he thinks that komal deserves a second chance in her life ...n doing that without the consent of komal is wrong ...but then he is now considering her as his daughter , so he is doing this as any father would do ...like start looking for a suitable groom n once he gets one , slowly inform the daughter n others ...like what he did with P ...he just told P that so n so guy is coming to meet her , when nithin came to see P ...like what happens in most arranged marriages ...once the guy comes , he will talk with the girl n then they can decide ...n prof has told everyone that he has no rush , just look n find a suitable person n the marriage can be done after 2-3 years ... the thing he is missing here is that komal is not his 'kuvaari' daughter like P , but his late son's wife ...  if he literally forces komal to remarry , then we can say that he is wrong ...

chinki is a child ...she don't know anything except that she happened to like a certain karthik n wants him to be her father ... chinki loved adarsh , but she hasn't had a long relation with him... she is mainly in love with the concept of the father ... chinki don't know what marriage means , she only wants a father ...

komal never had a say in her first marriage ...she was forced to marry adarsh ... she was so young , don't know what's happening ...only knew that her brother is getting her married off so that he can get his girl ... n that explains her hatred towards P to some extend ... but here chinki is being adamant ...n prof too came to know that chinki prefers karthik ...now prof will think along that line ... he is not at all thinking of komal , but only about chinki now... komal should only marry if she is prepared for it ...not bec her daughter wants a father or bec her FIL wants a better life for her ...she missed out on having a say in her first marriage ...she should decide on her life ahead ...

about P , we need to W & W ...

Dhanya, when you go groom hunting with a complete stranger without telling the person concerned your plan, that to me is Forcing!

One can look in 3 or 4 years later they can look for someone with Komal consent...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

Komal should not get married just to get Chinky a dad. What about her own life and needs? Chinky is only a 4 yrs old...it's appalling that the saxena family gives more importance to a child's demand of having a father than an adult women's personal decision. Komal should decide what she wants to do with her and her kid's life..not anyone else IMO.  Even the prof and family have already started looking for groom without Komal's consent  !!!

That prof is a nutcase ! Wacko

Prof is idle, he needs a new hobby

may be he should get remarried and set an example first...Tongue

babithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

well, til date prof hasn't 'forced' komal for remarriage ...i mean he only once talked about the issue with her...he didn't have any answer for her when she claimed that she will live with adarsh's memories the rest of her life n told him that she will commit suicide with chinki if they think along those lines ...he is surely looking for a suitable person mainly bec of chinki n ofcourse bec he thinks that komal deserves a second chance in her life ...n doing that without the consent of komal is wrong ...but then he is now considering her as his daughter , so he is doing this as any father would do ...like start looking for a suitable groom n once he gets one , slowly inform the daughter n others ...like what he did with P ...he just told P that so n so guy is coming to meet her , when nithin came to see P ...like what happens in most arranged marriages ...once the guy comes , he will talk with the girl n then they can decide ...n prof has told everyone that he has no rush , just look n find a suitable person n the marriage can be done after 2-3 years ... the thing he is missing here is that komal is not his 'kuvaari' daughter like P , but his late son's wife ...  if he literally forces komal to remarry , then we can say that he is wrong ...

chinki is a child ...she don't know anything except that she happened to like a certain karthik n wants him to be her father ... chinki loved adarsh , but she hasn't had a long relation with him... she is mainly in love with the concept of the father ... chinki don't know what marriage means , she only wants a father ...

komal never had a say in her first marriage ...she was forced to marry adarsh ... she was so young , don't know what's happening ...only knew that her brother is getting her married off so that he can get his girl ... n that explains her hatred towards P to some extend ... but here chinki is being adamant ...n prof too came to know that chinki prefers karthik ...now prof will think along that line ... he is not at all thinking of komal , but only about chinki now... komal should only marry if she is prepared for it ...not bec her daughter wants a father or bec her FIL wants a better life for her ...she missed out on having a say in her first marriage ...she should decide on her life ahead ...

Dhanya, when you go groom hunting with a complete stranger without telling the person concerned your plan, that to me is Forcing!

One can look in 3 or 4 years later they can look for someone with Komal consent...

well , so far he is only looking for a person ...with his student ...i don't know but my friends tell me that they don't know that their father is searching for grooms unless n until one fine morning he announces her to be ready as some guy is coming to meet u ...ofcourse only for meeting , nothing finalized ...to me that's the same thing happening here , only difference is that komal is not his actual daughter , but DIL ... for me forcing part comes when prof will say to komal vehemently  that  i have brought so n so person for u , u should marry him... no other go ...

@ bold : yeah that's right ...but CVs r in a rush, i think

babithaj

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

well , so far he is only looking for a person ...with his student ...i don't know but my friends tell me that they don't know that their father is searching for grooms unless n until one fine morning he announces her to be ready as some guy is coming to meet u ...ofcourse only for meeting , nothing finalized ...to me that's the same thing happening here , only difference is that komal is not his actual daughter , but DIL ... for me forcing part comes when prof will say to komal vehemently  that  i have brought so n so person for u , u should marry him... no other go ...

Well that is looking it through your prospective as to how you perceive it but the difference between your friends and Komal is that Komal is a widow and not the daughter...consent has to by her and her father and his method is completely wrong...he should be upfront...

Edited by starlight123 - 07 August 2012 at 6:54am
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Well that is looking it through your prospective as to how you perceive it but the diffence between your friends and Komal is that Komal is a widow and not his daughter...consent has to be her and her father and his method is completely wrong...

that's what i am saying too ...but according to him komal is now his daughter n so he is looking for a grrom for his daughter (according to him) he has forgotten that komal is a widow ... if u read my post i have said that he is wrong in looking for a groom without her consent ... but he is just looking ...nothing has been finalized as yet , he hasn't threatened her about remarriage ...he is only looking for suitable persons...that couldn't count as forcing  Ouch  it is yet to come

Edited by dhakarn - 07 August 2012 at 6:57am

Love-u-all

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Agree with everyone.
The way they're going about this is ludicrous.
It's way too soon, and based mainly on chinki's obsession with having a papa.
Komal herself doesn't even know what she's missed out on, her jealousy of kriya may just be the start of her discovery of love that blossoms slowly when least expecting itDead so they'll show it as a love marriage in the end, with gh supporting her, and P bhashaning SS into agreeing.Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allFilza.-Sheena-hussainramso

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Good post Dahk and Sheena Clap

There are no ill intentions on anyone's part here who all are thinking for Komal's better life, but the final decision rests only with Komal. IMHO !!!!!. 

Unlike  her first marriage she now have changed somewhat and knows what she wants, she is not a kid any more.

CVs are trying to show too much too quickly to the audience before the show ends eventually. It looks like they do not have much time or they are trying to see what clicks as far as the TRP standings are concerned. TRP is the only criteria to survive amongst the stiff and constantly mounting pressure for MKAP slot.     

Edited by HOTHUGZ - 07 August 2012 at 7:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4hussainramsodhakarn-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Well that is looking it through your prospective as to how you perceive it but the diffence between your friends and Komal is that Komal is a widow and not his daughter...consent has to be her and her father and his method is completely wrong...

that's what i am saying too ...but according to him komal is now his daughter n so he is looking for a grrom for his daughter (according to him) he has forgotten that komal is a widow ... if u read my post i have said that he is wrong in looking for a groom without her consent ... but he is just looking ...nothing has been finalized as yet , he hasn't threatened her about remarriage ...he is only looking for suitable persons...that couldn't count as forcing  Ouch 

Why the sad face? Am I not allowed to say anything against the profConfused

but when a "daughter" tells no marriage as a father he should respect her decision...here looking is forcing his opinion on your daughter..

Dhanya, we both are right in our place IMO and I have read your post properly...thank you for pointing it out to me...

Edited by starlight123 - 07 August 2012 at 7:04am

Go to top